George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

is anyone actually surprised? A white guy kills a black youth and is not found guilty of any crime....it's not like this is new to our country...at all..

I thought he was mixed race?

most of us are mixed race. I am Merely referring to what he most closely resembles.

Your statement is the most racist thing i have seen in a while. You can GFY. fucking double standard bullshit. The only reason this stupid ass trial was in the news was the race issue. Stop being a sheep.

is anyone actually surprised? A white guy kills a black youth and is not found guilty of any crime....it's not like this is new to our country...at all..

race had no place in this case at all yes one was mexican yes one was black that has nothing to do with it though

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

most of us are mixed race. I am Merely referring to what he most closely resembles.

Your statement is the most racist thing i have seen in a while. You can GFY. fucking double standard bullshit. The only reason this stupid ass trial was in the news was the race issue. Stop being a sheep.
agreed the only reason it was blown up was race which is stupid race had NO place in that case.

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

... Aaand now "#ZimmermanMustDie" is trending on Twitter. Oh, non-existant Christ, ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I am racist for pointing out the details of a situation?

I have barely followed along with this case, i am just surprised anyone is surprised at the outcome.

you sir, need some chillaxin pills.

race had no place in this case at all yes one was mexican yes one was black that has nothing to do with it though

mexican? i have multiple different mexican friends...maybe he is 1/10th mexican...regardless...i'm not all that interested in debating subjective semantics of someones race..

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

He is mixed but he identifies himself as Hispanic, grew up speaking English & Spanish, only spoke English when his dad was at home. He wasn't Mexican, his mother is Peruvian.

Also, that Fla. mom went to the garage to get her gun, came back in and told him to leave then fired a warning shot into the ceiling. He called police and said he shot at him. If you don't take her side on that case you are sick, dude had a history of domestic violence against her.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Not saying the verdict is right or wrong cause i am not taking sides... But the process is flawed, Race should have never come into play... The reason I say that is in the eyes of the law they are 'blind'... They only want the facts and from the facts to then deduct what happened and who was at fault...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Afficionado,

your whole thought process is flawed. The the "white guys don't get arrested" crap is just bullshit. That is racists and you can shove it. I'm done with this thread. Sorry mods if i am out of line. I won't post in here again.

Sometimes, the bigger racists are those who cry racism.

It's nothing new when a white guy kills a black youth.

He's not white, he's mixed Mexican.

I'm just calling it as I see him.

...you mean...judging him by the color of skin? Wow. Come on...you can do better than that. I already stated I don't have a point either way in this case, but it's very obvious when someone's thinking is flawed, biased, and highly hypocritical.

Michael Daniels?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived