PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

If you have a copy of the key and title is still in your name look for that shit and drive it home. It is still yours. He wants a car he has to pay for it.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

title is in my name and in my possesion. the car however is in alaska and im in oregon. if i take it back i will have to get an officer to go with my wifes brother to pick it up. now if i do end up having to have an officer go with my brother in law to get the car and my brother refuses to give the car to them couldnt the cop then arrest him for stolen property/gta? dont want to put something like that on his record just want my money.

700 behind on payments is roughly 45days behind. i didnt set the payment for him he asked me how i want the payments i asked him what he can afford and he siad 500 a month (250 biweekly) so he can pay it of quick. i told him yesterday i want 250 by the 17th because he is almost 3 full payments behind now.

thanks for the advice and help everyone.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

title is in my name and in my possesion. the car however is in alaska and im in oregon. if i take it back i will have to get an officer to go with my wifes brother to pick it up. now if i do end up having to have an officer go with my brother in law to get the car and my brother refuses to give the car to them couldnt the cop then arrest him for stolen property/gta? dont want to put something like that on his record just want my money.

700 behind on payments is roughly 45days behind. i didnt set the payment for him he asked me how i want the payments i asked him what he can afford and he siad 500 a month (250 biweekly) so he can pay it of quick. i told him yesterday i want 250 by the 17th because he is almost 3 full payments behind now.

I doubt the police would get involved at all they consider something like this a civil matter. Some advice though its your brother give the guy some slack offer to take less money or just chalk it up as a loss and move on. The drama this fight would cause if you take the car would likely cause you to not be on speaking terms and in my opinion 750 isnt worth losing a brother over.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

With the car that far away, it is going to cost you money to get it... So you would most likely end up spending more on recovery than what you would get for re-sale... I hate to say it but he might have the upper hand on this and you might just have to wait it out and hope he finishes paying what is owed...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

It's not the.750. From what he has said so far is that he isn't paying for it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

tell him if he does not pay up your reporting it stolen, people borrow cars all the time and dont return them, its a common problem, its in your name, you can take it back, and of coarse if he pays you give it back to him,

sucks when family is involved, but you gotta do what you gotta do dont let him rip you off

XS-power1.jpg

I doubt the police would get involved at all they consider something like this a civil matter. Some advice though its your brother give the guy some slack offer to take less money or just chalk it up as a loss and move on. The drama this fight would cause if you take the car would likely cause you to not be on speaking terms and in my opinion 750 isnt worth losing a brother over.

This is stupid. No brother of mine would fuck me over or expect a handout. And he's not out $750, that's just how much he's in arrears for.

You don't need an officer. You have whoever you need go with keys and pick up the car. It is that simple. All you're doing is picking up YOUR possession. What's he going to do...call the cops you took your car?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This is stupid. No brother of mine would fuck me over or expect a handout. And he's not out $750, that's just how much he's in arrears for.

You don't need an officer. You have whoever you need go with keys and pick up the car. It is that simple. All you're doing is picking up YOUR possession. What's he going to do...call the cops you took your car?

But the car is in a different state... I think it would be better just to try and work it out... Recovery is just going to cost more $$$

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

How does it cost more money? His brother is in Alaska. I'm here in Alaska. It is his car. Person A goes and picks up the car. It is not that difficult. I've done it before and wish I did it the time I financed a car for a friend who stopped making payments on the car and then disappeared with the car.

Need me to pick the car up for you?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived