what to do, not getting payments agreed to for a car

How does it cost more money? His brother is in Alaska. I'm here in Alaska. It is his car. Person A goes and picks up the car. It is not that difficult. I've done it before and wish I did it the time I financed a car for a friend who stopped making payments on the car and then disappeared with the car.

Need me to pick the car up for you?

But you see you didn't say that YOU could go and get the car, I was going under the assumption that he would end up getting it... Hence cost money to get there and then money to drive it back to where he is at...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

i have family there that knows where my brother works. the reason why i would want an officer to go with them is because he already said he wont let me or anyone take the car back. with a cop there he wouldnt have a choice but to give up the keys and the car. since i was leaving state i left the keys with my dad because he agreed to help me sell it. my dad gave my brother all the keys for the car. i could get my brother in law to open the car up using a coat hanger and the car is an auto but has a button to but it in neutral for if or when the battery is dead and you need to move it/tow it. he has acces to a car trailer and could have some freinds help load it up and pull it somewhere that my brother wont be able to find it.

the fact that he said he wont let anyone take the car tells me he is willing to get physical and thats what i think the cops should be present for. kinda like when moving out of an x's house or freinds house. having a cop present avoids physical issues and i just feel like it would be better for both side to do it this way.

anyways im gonna call the non emergency number for the city my brother lives in and talk with the police to see what they are willing to do.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well im gonna call the non emergency number today to atleast make a report so that if anything does go wrong ive covered my bases.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

This is when being Samoan can have its advantages, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol, yes it could.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Me too. It's why I'm a little cut and dry here. There's nothing like financing a $45,000 car for a friend you've known 5 years only to have him stop paying on it (2 months) and then find out he also cut insurance, moved to who knows where, and took the car. I was stuck with $42,000 left owed to the bank, filed a theft report, insurance covered most but not all, I still had to pay the bank $8,000. I'll never let it get that far again. $250 every two weeks is chump change. But if that's what you agreed to then that's what it is.

Deal with it asap, don't let it go longer than it need be. Its some serious bullshit

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived