purplesyrup Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 I had to work overnight a few months ago and I killed all three of these and a white monster lol im sure you got jacked on that lol, those are not the extremes though.
purplesyrup Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Oh and I was still awake having that huge rushing feeling all the way up until 6am. About 3 hours ago. I had take an allegra D 24hr right around the time of drinking that. I never have an issue with allegra d I take it all the time, but I wonder if the combo of the 2 amplified the effects, drinking that and getting that huge rush feeling for almost 15 hours straight? That is retarded. I could not go to sleep last night at all.
OrangeJuiced Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 The blue ones have about the same effect. If you actually drink half at a time, it isn't as jittery. I drink half, and then drink the other half at the peak haha. I like to call them liquid cocaine. 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
Moreno93 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS COCAINA ( SOME REALLY CUT COCAINA)
bcpballer64 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Oh and I was still awake having that huge rushing feeling all the way up until 6am. About 3 hours ago. I had take an allegra D 24hr right around the time of drinking that. I never have an issue with allegra d I take it all the time, but I wonder if the combo of the 2 amplified the effects, drinking that and getting that huge rush feeling for almost 15 hours straight? That is retarded. I could not go to sleep last night at all. I would venture to say you might be on to something with that lol. Probably just stacked the effects. Plus since it was the allegra d it probably has some form of sudephedrine in it as the decongestant. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bighossf150 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 The blue rockstar has the highest blend of energynshit and caffeine out of all the common available ones. Thats the only energy drink in a can that affects me any more, its strong ass hell compared to a monster/red bull I had to work overnight a few months ago and I killed all three of these and a white monster lol im sure you got jacked on that lol, those are not the extremes though. they were out of the extremes but the 2 o.g. redlines, blue rock star and white monster more than made up for it lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Dan2427 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 I drank those regular redline for about 3 weeks just one a day, then I finally stopped having an affect on me, me and a buddy bought a pack each and GNC chugged all four each, he threw up I blacked out and punched him in the face over a ps2 game supposedly, I really don't remember but it was the last time I drank that stuff. I just remember sitting in history class and going home. I couldn't focus, and was sweating unbearably, not that fun lol 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
purplesyrup Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 So did anyone find this stuff? None have you have reported back, lol
Raptorman Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I will try some out tomorrow perhaps. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
KillaCam Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I took some of those Black Jax energy pills once to stay awake on a road trip. They are straight dangerous and I had a high caffeine tollerance too. Made me all shaky with cold sweats. Felt worse than any flu type sickness I've ever had. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.