Sundown Audio

ATTN: MMATS knowledge needed, Team MMATS AMPS?

purplesyrup

Dont call me an idiot, because I have not ran mmats amps for 13 years, but I cannot find any info on these, and from what I am told these are team mmats amps, not sold to the general public, these are MMATS 4000.1's, ive got 2 of them, and info would be great, google has turned up no results, I cannot even find any pics of this amp, the boxes say made in florida on the box, my friend that recieved these for warranty repair was told they are team mmats amps, but that is all the info we have. I have no clue as far at ohm stability, or anything else because I cannot find anything, a shop that claimed they were building a team mmats car sold these to him.

These are brand new and just shipped in from mmats about a month ago. ANY info would be awesome, like I said, I cant find shit.

swdy.jpgjggp.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

holy shit i just noticed the lowest hz on the filter is 77 WTF

It has dual 4 gauge + - inputs also

When my friend called mmats about these, they basically said he was not supposed to have them, and they were for comp only and not daily playing, now that i see the filter, i see why they said it was only a burp amp,

A local shop apparently told mmats they were building an SPL vehicle and he sold them to him,

like I said, I have absolutely no knowledge on these, any help please,

based off of other mmats amps, im guessing they are 1 ohm stable, ? the 4000.1, the normal amps that are half ohm stable say 3000.05 for example,

I dont know im jut blabbering, have never seen these before

XS-power1.jpg

Sorry I cant help you with info. But im in for gut shots of the amp you're not supposed to have.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Honestly. I'd just sell this amp, I have never liked MMats audio, they seem like a cheap brand to me, idk why I don't like them so much because I haven't used there stuff but I never would, there seems to b much better stuff out there for the money. An dual 4 gauge inputs seem stupid to put on an amp. Should have just did 1/0 inputs.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

mmats was the shit back in the day

i wouldn't hesitate to run them if i had the money for them

they are expensive and have no ssf is the only reason i never bought one $1100 for a 3000 watt amp has been to much for me and when i had the money things came up lol . i really wanted one when the where candy coating them...

and i can find stuff for hd4000.1 ( no real specs just people running them daily) but not hd4000.1d wonder if there different

if not i seen links of people running them daily and everything says its 1 ohm stable ...

if you are friends with a mmatsproaudio dealer then have them call and get the specs and crap ...

When my friend called mmats about these, they basically said he was not supposed to have them, and they were for comp only and not daily playing, now that i see the filter, i see why they said it was only a burp amp,

A local shop apparently told mmats they were building an SPL vehicle and he sold them to him,

based off of other mmats amps, im guessing they are 1 ohm stable, ? the 4000.1, the normal amps that are half ohm stable say 3000.05 for example,

the filter really isnt a issue if the deck subwoofer xover can go lower... its not a s.s.f

mmats was the shit back in the day

i wouldn't hesitate to run them if i had the money for them

they are expensive and have no ssf is the only reason i never bought one $1100 for a 3000 watt amp has been to much for me and when i had the money things came up lol . i really wanted one when the where candy coating them...

and i can find stuff for hd4000.1 ( no real specs just people running them daily) but not hd4000.1d wonder if there different

if not i seen links of people running them daily and everything says its 1 ohm stable ...

if you are friends with a mmatsproaudio dealer then have them call and get the specs and crap ...

This, im from florida and these mmats is big here. Those are beast ass amps idk what ghost is smoking saying that. I used to run a mmats 2000 and it clamped well over rated power at good voltage. Theyre power hungry but strong and incredibly small. Most are 1ohm stable ive seen some ran at .5 nothing lower. Theyre high dollar amps for sure

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

correct... that is a LPF .... no SSF on this amp

the filter really isnt a issue if the deck subwoofer xover can go lower... its not a s.s.f

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived