meade916 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 am i the only person who hasn't seen one single episode? seems like it LOL wow bro! Lol you need to check it out for real. I think you will get hooked like we all did. It's good stuff missed too many seasons and episodes to start now. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 am i the only person who hasn't seen one single episode? seems like it LOL wow bro! Lol you need to check it out for real. I think you will get hooked like we all did. It's good stuff missed too many seasons and episodes to start now. pussy
bdog Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 am i the only person who hasn't seen one single episode? seems like it LOL wow bro! Lol you need to check it out for real. I think you will get hooked like we all did. It's good stuff missed too many seasons and episodes to start now. start from the beginning its all on dvd. 64 hours of awesomeness !!! REP
corey0928 Posted October 6, 2013 Author Report Posted October 6, 2013 Its almost all on Netflix too lol
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 get the $200 bluray edition box set. It comes with a pollos hermanos apron that jesse and walt wear when they cook and it comesin that chemical barrel (55 gal drum, but smaller obviously) Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Miguels Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 i just started watching it this week.. i stayed up till 5 am friday and 6 am last night.. i wanted to stop watching and go to bed but it kept making me watch episode after episode.. Steve if you have netflix you can watch it there.. i still have season 6 to go. cant wait for them to upload it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss Edit: youtube video removed, here's a different link, sorry I can't get it to embed. http://www.movieweb.com/v/VIx5eG457876zA/embed_video Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 seriously?? Here's the new link, I'm not sure if it will embed or not. <iframe src="http://<iframe src="http://www.movieweb.com/v/VIx5eG457876zA/embed_video" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.