For All Who Wish To Read

first of all, nobody gives a damn about post count. second, this is just a forum on the internet. dont let people discourage you out of a hobby just because some guys bash you online. there will always be haters and you just have to be able to deal with em.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Accord.. the set of powerbasses that i said i was gonna get i got.. I am awaiting on my new 4. the ones i ordered a few days after getting my huge chunk from my tax return.

I understand.. thank you to everyone to replied.. thank you for the advice.. and yes.. everyone that was bashin me is LOCAL.. so.. my only thing is if i see them at a show, i know it will go from online to face to face.. I do know how that shit works :)

Like i said.. i am sure, after a take a few days to think of what i wnat to do, i will come up with my decision... i am still going to do my own car audio.. i not gonna get rid of my woofers and stuff, just wont do it to take to comps.. i may still go to comps at watch.. but like i said.. thanks everyone..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Accord.. the set of powerbasses that i said i was gonna get i got.. I am awaiting on my new 4. the ones i ordered a few days after getting my huge chunk from my tax return.

I understand.. thank you to everyone to replied.. thank you for the advice.. and yes.. everyone that was bashin me is LOCAL.. so.. my only thing is if i see them at a show, i know it will go from online to face to face.. I do know how that shit works :)

Like i said.. i am sure, after a take a few days to think of what i wnat to do, i will come up with my decision... i am still going to do my own car audio.. i not gonna get rid of my woofers and stuff, just wont do it to take to comps.. i may still go to comps at watch.. but like i said.. thanks everyone..

how what works? it is not like they are gonna walk up to you and throw print outs of the thread in your face and then start beatin you up....Just let it go. It will slowly get washed away like everything else - time - time does wonders.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

ran another strand 4 gauge and bought another pioneer amp.. one amp per sub.. took me from the 126 to 137.7... i won first place at that show at audio xpress.. me and a guy tied 137.0 and then we let our cars run for couple minutes.. and did it again.. i was able to get an extra .7 out

oh well that doesnt count if you ran extra equipment, they were just trying to help you with what you had at that one comp dont bash them for it and say they didnt do much cause you got 11 db more at another comp with more equipment.

I dont see how you could let ANY one make you stop doing something that you like doing ? Thats like some one telling me that i cant shoot :lol: I cant install a cd player so the WORLD can bash me for that but do you think that id stop building my stereo because of it ? Stop acting like a little ol bizz nach any mother fucker that tells you you cant do something you puch them in there face ! And if you cant kik there ass then pay someone to ( im JUST kidding ) but why would you let someone talk you out of doing something you like ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im surprised david hasnt said anything...ive seen him in here a couple times

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

im surprised david hasnt said anything...ive seen him in here a couple times

x2.. or any mod.. in that fact.. but right now.. i almost dont care.. most people on here will be your friend, and do anything and everything to help you out.. but they are real quick to talk shit.. as i think it seems.. i may be wrong.. it just may be me..

memphis: hahhahahaha i hear ya.. i just dont have the tolerance for dumb people. how much drama is enough for you to quit doing something? when does it to get the point that yoiu say fuck it.. and just move on?? what you said reminded me of a saying a friend once told me.. " You Laugh Cause I'm Different...I Laugh Cause I'm About To Knock Your Fuckin Teeth Out " i always to use to think about that.. it still makes me laugh..

I think its " you laugh cause I am different, but I laugh cause you are just like everyone else" serious philosophy right there.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I think its " you laugh cause I am different, but I laugh cause you are just like everyone else" serious philosophy right there.

that maybe it... but... i like the one i know better :)

Blah. I don't know much about car audio or competitions, but I think you should take advantage of it when people bash you so you can become better at what you're doing.

You should use these opportunities to make yourself strive for more success, not quit.

If you enjoy music and bass you should continue doing what you're doing. If things don't go as planned at those competitions, go home and modify your setup some more and keep doing it until it's perfect :)

Then, when you've perfected your setup, you can sale your $3,000+ system and build a new setup.

I give you people that do installs on your own and compete props.

I am currently a guy that just likes to listen to music and bass, but hopefully one day, I'll learn how to do my installs on my own to compete and be worthy enough to have a rubber ducky in my car or even in my forum signature.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived