Sundown Audio

Cresendo BC3500 issue.

Amart88

First thing I would do is swap ina new head unit. even if you "borrow" one from a best buy or whatever you call it up there.

I could just "borrow" a new kenwood and use the same harness correct? Would hate to do up another one. for 10 mins

Do you have any friends around that you could use their vehicle to put the bad amp in to see if it works?

A few. But really low power setups so could not play it. I'll check around.

Sounds like a nightmare. I would go buy a headunit and hook up everything outside the car with a battery. Rule out RCA's and headunit. Return everything when done troubleshooting.

It is. I mean life will go on but just a large bump in the road. Hmm. Also good idea. Maybe ill make a small test bench type deal. Could be very useful. I'll charge up my stock batt or 2.

As far as I know the harnesses shoukd interchange. Id verify the pinouts first side by side

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No one has said wiring sounds like out of phase or taking the wrong loop when wiring parellel/ series

If u wired all parellel yes it would prolly be .25 but I bet it wouldn't have the issue if u have enough batteries to keep it alive lol

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

No one has said wiring sounds like out of phase or taking the wrong loop when wiring parellel/ series

If u wired all parellel yes it would prolly be .25 but I bet it wouldn't have the issue if u have enough batteries to keep it alive lol

yeah did you try said amp on both sets of subs at one time? try one set then the other see if it works with one set and not the other.....

when you said you had the good amp hooked up on the first two subs, can you get back to this stage???

if you can get back to this stage, swap out that working amp with the suspect one.

sorry if you have already tried this, i sorta flew through this and am kinda tired lol.

I would say not to try and strap your amps right now... If the suspect amp IS BAD, it will just put even more load on your good amp.

lastly, where are you located in canada?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Thats why I said test subs one at a time. Been there done that one before

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ok, I have done all of that. Swapped them every which way and wherever the "bad" amp goes the problem follows. If the Driver side craps out its on the bad amp. Switch amps and the passenger side craps out.

Also really don;t believe it is the HU or RCA's because the other amp works fine on the same RCA's. I will still check the line voltage tomorrow.

I had them originally wired separate which is how I want them. But I wanted all 4 woofers moving so I tried strapping them to see. Seperate, they are wired to one ohm to each amp. Like this:

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif\

Thanks for all of the input so far guys.

Could just run one amp for now to atleast have sounds

Yeah at 2 ohms... wahh. Better than nothing I suppose. Know of any reputable repair places? It was at ampmedics before and they said its was perfect but it is not lol.

Archived