iwannabeloud Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Stop crying. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
iceman1575 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 your insides dont lift weights. lol yea your right but your talking about a guy who gets off being punch in the balls . Have to be a bad fucker to try to take my shit . I won't even get in to weapons . I eat breakfast with a pistol by my side let me punch you in the balls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmwieqeNG_s POTATO!
Airborne Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 my neighborhood is super fucking tight. I drew down on a guy I thought was jacking someones rims and called the cops. The deputy showed up, I put my pistol down as he drove up and he told me to pick it up and holster it. Turns out the shit head who was renting my neighbors house was renting them and didn't pay.
TeamHT Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Stop crying. Who is this even directed to? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Wood Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Some times I wish a fool would try that at my house. I need to beat a morherfucker down LOL You sound like me right now hahaha!! when somebody broke in my car and stole my system, EVERYBODY was suspect!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
appi Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 and these retards couldn't even tell ( the race of the perps) What does this means ?? the race of the perps JBL
n8ball2013 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Stop crying.Who is this even directed to? Whoever responds so his troll is successful THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamHT Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Ah, well then. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
reg93f150 Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 Imo, if someone's near my house or looking into one of my vehicles and he's still there by the time I get my gun and run outside.. I ain't just gona be yelling at them.. I don't live in a perfect neighborhood and break ins happen frequently.. I live right across from a church and the church hasbeen broken into a couple times.. So really I'm just thinking worst case and about my family when I run out their.. Thank god I live in Texas, and Texas' law I can legally take action against any Unwanted persons on my property.. And for the smart asses, I'd know if it was a cop or not.. and wtf would they be doing around my house looking in vehicles and such late at night.. ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.