Second Skin Audio

Gearing up for Labor Day Sale....

Hey Everybody

Hard to believe, but summer is about over and Labor Day is right around the corner. It's been a looonngggg hot one here in the AZ desert and we are ready for fall!

Labor Day is a celebration of American workers and Second Skin Audio is extremely proud that our product is made here in the USA. We want to celebrate with an awesome sale and are looking for some suggestions ....what is your favorite type of coupon? Free shipping, tiered discounts, deep discount on one particular item (let's not get too carried away...we still gotta pay the bills!)

Let us know what you think,

Ken & Sue

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

50% already discounted product??? don't mind if I do!!!

Hey Everybody

Hard to believe, but summer is about over and Labor Day is right around the corner. It's been a looonngggg hot one here in the AZ desert and we are ready for fall!

Labor Day is a celebration of American workers and Second Skin Audio is extremely proud that our product is made here in the USA. We want to celebrate with an awesome sale and are looking for some suggestions ....what is your favorite type of coupon? Free shipping, tiered discounts, deep discount on one particular item (let's not get too carried away...we still gotta pay the bills!)

Let us know what you think,

Ken & Sue

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I can only give my input and all but I believe some type of shipping discount would be most beneficial for most. We all know how much this or that costs but then we see the shipping and sometimes, we have to change our drawers haha. Not that you as a company make a cent off shipping costs but, just my 2 cents.

Sheena = pedobear

Deep discount on damp pro i need some lol

That's two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just had 40% off of Damp Pro last week for the trunk pack. It was like a 3 day sale.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Deep discount on damp pro i need some lol

That's two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just had 40% off of Damp Pro last week for the trunk pack. It was like a 3 day sale.

I'm on 5 car audio forums and never saw it mentioned... Seems like that would have been big news.