Solo X 15 (V.2) Sub-woofer build log - Finished pics & parameters p.5

you plan to make a few more to sell or you keeping them? they look beastly man you got skills.

Thanks man, I've been thinking about it...

where can i order?

Straight thru my pm :)

my coil got messed up so it need a recone u can contact me 8174043441 my names jerry how much do u charge to do the same to it n wat does it improve in it?? or what the reason to do this to it??

I sent a reply to your pm, just let me know what you decide man.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Hella nice job, that sub is a beauty! I'm interested in the price for the SoloX 12 your going to make?

The sub you already made, I think the BL# is good, why do you think it's bad? I'm not a sub expert

Just kinda interested in the subs. Your work is superior , this is one of my favorite threads.

Just as an FYI, ive seen a couple Solo X motors and baskets (blown) floating around facebook audio classifieds and car audio classifieds (also on face book) ]

I havent kept up if you were still looking for subs.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Hella nice job, that sub is a beauty! I'm interested in the price for the SoloX 12 your going to make?

The sub you already made, I think the BL# is good, why do you think it's bad? I'm not a sub expert

Just kinda interested in the subs. Your work is superior , this is one of my favorite threads.

Thanks man, and yes I will sell that one, pm me and we can talk about building it specifically for you.

And I don't necessarily think that the BL is bad, I was just expecting it to be higher. Actually I believe it is, and my DATS #'s are off a bit. I will know soon.

And thanks, I appreciate that.

What does this amazing sub weigh in at? This is how they were ment to be.

Thanks man. It's heavy, but not quite as heavy as the original version.

Mine weighs 98lbs, and new they were 106lbs. So the conversion shaved off 8 pounds.

But she's still a fatty

Just as an FYI, ive seen a couple Solo X motors and baskets (blown) floating around facebook audio classifieds and car audio classifieds (also on face book) ]

I havent kept up if you were still looking for subs.

Thanks man, I wish I were. But I am totally spent out atm.

Gotta get some subs built and sold, to be able to buy more stuff and do it over and over, till I have something to really work with.

Also, not sure if anyone was serious, but I will build this exact same sub for anyone who wants it. Just pm me and we can go from there.

That is exactly how this one started, as an idea after seeing a white one Dave built a few years ago.

It can happen if you really want it!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bringing this back., but damn clean sub , better build 3 more and put em to work in a wall with a lot of plexyglass.....lol

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Archived