MACnonsence6 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 a neon I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
Borris The Blade Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Pontiac is a solid choice. The 3.8 v6 is a strong motor. I have a 99 Hyundai Accent with a 160,000 and is still going strong, but slow as fuk. Getting 36+mpgs. x2 on the 3800 except when the coolant hasn't been changed regularly and the stock piece of shit dexcool chemically breaks down and starts to eat away at the intake manifold gaskets. my monte has that motor and its sipping on the coolant. which reminds me, i gotta check the overflow and top it off LOL. plus some of the transmissions attached to the 3800's are complete trash, like the 4t65e which is what mine has. 3rd gear is almost nonexistent because of the slow ass shifts when the fluid is warm/hot. a shift kit firmed it up though but its still bad sometimes. edit: dat torque doe on the 3800. i love it lol. i break the front tires loose at a red light sometimes on accident with almost 160k miles. This is true. Also remember that no car is gonna be perfect for 1500 and look around and dont buy the first thing you see. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
CommonSyns Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 There's a video somewhere on the internet of people trying to destroy a Cherokee, It fails, and the Cherokee still runs, after being crashed, jumped, and radiator come out I think. Still drives in the video, That XJ takes extreme abuse. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
Amart88 Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 a neon ughhhh.... you are right... but ughhhh... I don't think I could force myself. and the Head gaskets... My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
KMS Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Subaru outback Miata Camry/Corolla Civic/Accord Your pick. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Amart88 Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 I know cavilers are bomb proof. Also I know someone who gets honda's for crazy prices. Even though I'm kind of bias against them "rice burners" lol My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 hyundai accent ftw 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Borris The Blade Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 a neon I would never buy a Neon. Had to do a starter on one and it was the biggest PITA! Taurus is also good choice. Had a 95 and was my favorite car. Cheap and easy to work on, got good MPG, and plowed through snow like a champ. But are know to have a bad trans, but it you maintain it the car will out run the body. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
big dee Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I'm against front wheel drives . Rear wheel drive is way more fun while doing burn outs lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.