Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 13922 UBL | Build Log
TNichy Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 13935 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
OrzechNJ Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 13941 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Lbox88 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 13943 vs 13702 241 ahead UBL | Build Log
Beanz Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Did twisted win yet? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
knowledge Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 were up by 248 REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Did twisted win yet? ends at 10pm today REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
TNichy Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Twisted - 13958 Jeep -13702 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.