Smoove Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 And I am will definately be making it to the tucson IFO show. I got permission from the wife If she doesn't join me I have to take a cooler so I can bring her some eegees back. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SLAYER1805 Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 Sweet, I got a little convoy of about 5 cars right now to cruise to the show together, still getting some more. Wanna meet up at an eegees that morning?
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 When is the show in Tucson? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
SLAYER1805 Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 October 20th at SIR raceway by the fairgrounds
Smoove Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Sweet, I got a little convoy of about 5 cars right now to cruise to the show together, still getting some more. Wanna meet up at an eegees that morning? Let me see where my buddy down there wants to meet? and what time. I will let you know the plan is 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SLAYER1805 Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 I don't have details yet, Ill keep you posted on here or FB
Smoove Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Real96SS, thanks again for making the trip. You Vegas brought down some nice systems and took all of our trophies. Yes, we will have to make a trip up there for a Vegas competition. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Real96SS Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Hey man I had fun and if for some reason I cant drive all the way up to Washington for finals its either going to be AZ for IFO or SAC Town Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
BassHead1990 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Hey man I had fun and if for some reason I cant drive all the way up to Washington for finals its either going to be AZ for IFO or SAC Town Haha, when you were getting metered, stuff was falling down the ceiling, over by the front door. Thought it was an awesome event for sure. (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
SLAYER1805 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 Sounds like I missed the best show of the season Awesome
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.