Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Just remember who coined the term. lol 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Tribe Called Bass Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 Got pulled over like 8 years ago for my system cop let me go. Told me people don't wanna hear my music, told me to turn it down and that was it. Now adays I've learned to watch better and not play full tilt where I shouldn't. I've heard there is no law about loud music on the freeway.I live in Massachusetts, I've been told the it still doesn't matter on the interstate, but shit, I don't know what and who to believe nowadays. Where in mass? Plymouth
KMS Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Never, but wearing a baseball cap backwards? Twice. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Rockford96 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Never but i gave a demo in my school lot today (noone else was in the lot all empty cars school hasnt started for us yet) but security came out after a minute and said turn it off lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
ZombieFatMan Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Never (knock on wood). Back before I had all the stickers, I could crank it pretty close to the cops. They would look everywhere but at the granny van. Once or twice I had them go after other cars that looked bassy. -but that's Bassial Profiling. And profiling is wrrrong. lol always blame the Honda , CHP got the honda behind me when i was bumpn lol "Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."
Kevin M Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Zero. I try to be mindful of that shit. Volume goes down at stop lights and stays down in residential neighborhoods. If we're on the highway; well, you can speed up or slow down. Car is pretty quiet with the windows up though. Don't have to worry as much since there isn't a wall in it anymore. lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Noel989 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Once Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Karkov Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Never (knock on wood). Back before I had all the stickers, I could crank it pretty close to the cops. They would look everywhere but at the granny van. Once or twice I had them go after other cars that looked bassy. -but that's Bassial Profiling. And profiling is wrrrong. lol always blame the Honda , CHP got the honda behind me when i was bumpn lol hahaha, I used to do the same, if on a Main road in slow traffic If you can see a "ricer" or anything hella aftermarket for that matter AND a cop you better turn that shit up big time briefly over and over and watch the fun as the cops stare at the other dude and eventually pull him over, LOVE IT!!!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
jg23 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 0! 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.