Jump to content

So how many times have YOU been pulled over for your car audio?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Never, I keep my volume reasonable until I get out in the country or on the highway. Only time I let it loose in-town is to shut someone down next to me at a light or when someone decides to drive like a total d-bag.

Posted

Been pulled over only 2 times in my life. Both times just last month lol. One for no seat belt(was putting a new one in) and the other was for "no stop" at a stop sign. But both times I had my system playing hard. And they told me that I need to turn it down. Then was like well 2 times in one month, your in the system now so if you get pulled over again u will get a ticket. Shit last summer I was driving and got to a red light and a guy in a city car was yelling at me to turn my system down, that next time he will give me a 600$ fine.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

Never. But there was this one time me and some buddies were hanging out in an empty parking garage at the second to the top level goin balls deep, like maybe 10pm after a parade had finished and people are heading home. Went down the stairwell to see how far down it would travel, and about 2 floors below us it was insane. Heading down to the third level, we heard security getting off the elevator on radios saying "No that is too loud, they've got to go". So we ran back up and cut it off, drove away slowly tint up, seats back as we passed by security on the 3rd level reading our plates.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

One time for my bumpin. I came into town, over a small blind hill, looked up, saw cop car, cop in a trot to his vehicle. He pulled me over for my system and ended up with a $180 noise ordinance violation. He then checked my tint and gave me a warning over my tint. I usually make sure to be mindful of my surroundings (homes, schools, churches, and hospitals,) but he heard me before I really got into any populated areas. I was just pushing the limits that day, and got caught.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Posted

once in Palm Springs,Ca. by two cops on mountain bikes. One of em was looking through my car and said, "why is that wire so big?". Had a cop come to my house when I was building a car and testing. said I wasn't doing anything wrong but I had to stop by 10 pm, it was about 2 in the afternoon. Then we had a few squads stop at the shop when we were building the CRX. They thought it was kinda cool, and asked for a demo. THen told us to do it in intervals, because it was disturbing other buissnises.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Never. But there was this one time me and some buddies were hanging out in an empty parking garage at the second to the top level goin balls deep, like maybe 10pm after a parade had finished and people are heading home. Went down the stairwell to see how far down it would travel, and about 2 floors below us it was insane. Heading down to the third level, we heard security getting off the elevator on radios saying "No that is too loud, they've got to go". So we ran back up and cut it off, drove away slowly tint up, seats back as we passed by security on the 3rd level reading our plates.

hmmm you were going balls deep with your buddies? LOL

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Never. But there was this one time me and some buddies were hanging out in an empty parking garage at the second to the top level goin balls deep, like maybe 10pm after a parade had finished and people are heading home. Went down the stairwell to see how far down it would travel, and about 2 floors below us it was insane. Heading down to the third level, we heard security getting off the elevator on radios saying "No that is too loud, they've got to go". So we ran back up and cut it off, drove away slowly tint up, seats back as we passed by security on the 3rd level reading our plates.

hmmm you were going balls deep with your buddies? LOL

i thought the same thing when i read that lol

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Three times...

1. I was riding down the street (business area) at like 2am bumping... I guess the cop heard me and figured it was a good enough reason to stop me and check do a sobriety check too. (like 7 years ago) (no ticket)

2. I was riding through a strip mall shopping center, heading to the bank or going to rent or return a movie at Blockbuster (like 8 years ago). And a cop pulled me over and said he could hear me from more than 50ft away, and that it was a noise ordinance violation. (ticket for noise ordinance violation like $200 fine)

3. I wasn't even driving, I was in my car bumping, because my transmission blew up on me, I was bumping in my drive way and one of my neighbors called the cops on me. (like 10 years ago) (no ticket, cop just told me to keep it down, I turned it down... he walked to the front of my house, I turned it about 1/4 way up... and he came back and gave me a "final warning")

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

Posted

lol f*ck me, poor choice of words

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 379 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...