Jump Drive / USB memory stick - opinions wanted...

I'd say get a few 16gb's. I have my coffee zips on one by its self with a few mixtapes... my cz501 loads it really quick no problem. Same with my p4400bh when my mom had it in her car(going in my F-150). Hooking up a 64gb iPhone via USB...whole nother story. Same with my nexus 7. I just use bluetooth on the nexus. Makes it easier to search through all the zips, and also has a search feature :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

well, again.. i was looking for big. Just because, you all know how the "space" thing goes.

Im in constant state of moving, crossing off, or deleting songs to get others in.

I would expect the 32 would do all i need.....?? (for now.. just buy another one, when i need, i guess)

spanks all... im lost on this shit...

Kyle, I am pretty sure you will have issues with anything larger than 32gb. You have to use fat32 to format them and unless the headunit supports NTFS or something then you are stuck.

You might be able to partition it into several 32GB drives but my last hu would only see the first partition.

Yeah you will have lag issue.. I have a pioneer deh-x4500 the double din and with a 320gb hard drive. With about 46 gb of music it took about 3 1/2 minutes to read it all so it got kind of annoying

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

From what i found researching, is that the larger folders/files where all the other information added like album art and other info, is what bogs it all down after a certain size is reached.

EDIT: There is a lot more info added to the tag than just artist, album, track title and track number that you can't see.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

From what i found researching, is that the larger folders/files where all the other information added like album art and other info, is what bogs it all down after a certain size is reached.

SAME !!!...

well.. Im going to best buy right now...

I may get another Ipod mini, and give mine to laura.. well see... hold..

Archived