OBI Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Floating the shirt on the high note too. Nice
Kyblack76 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Floating the shirt on the high note too. Nice Thats what i was gonna say. Thats impressive. Nice job. Iike, and dont understand why those drivers are used more...... Well, around my area, they arent..... anyway... dig it. nice job. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Slapuhho Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Not on that Obi level where I can float it door open, but yeah it's nasty up high, I don't like low shit much other than to move stuff. Thanks for the compliments guys! 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
OBI Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 lol. My door opening is probably the same size as your window opening is. But yes to me highs can be just as fun has lows. ESPECIALLY to bring the pain.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 i dont give many but when i do its for videos like this Ninja approved! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Slapuhho Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 lol. My door opening is probably the same size as your window opening is. But yes to me highs can be just as fun has lows. ESPECIALLY to bring the pain. yeah, my window opening is massive as fuck, but thanks, always nice to hear nice feedback from you. I still need a demo from your car. i dont give many but when i do its for videos like this Ninja approved! Thank you sir, I must be doing something right to impress the great ninja. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Hotdog Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Yes the higher end bass gets so much more intense. 38-50hz range and your explorer does really well. I think that last time I sat in the explorer it had my teeth slapping together (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Slapuhho Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 Yes the higher end bass gets so much more intense. 38-50hz range and your explorer does really well. I think that last time I sat in the explorer it had my teeth slapping together Yeah that was on 2 2200's at 2 ohm strapped, now I have 2 3500's, about 2 db louder daily. It's a pretty big difference. Haven't seen you all year, you better be at DTF. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
OBI Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 lol. My door opening is probably the same size as your window opening is. But yes to me highs can be just as fun has lows. ESPECIALLY to bring the pain. yeah, my window opening is massive as fuck, but thanks, always nice to hear nice feedback from you. I still need a demo from your car. awesome setups like that deserve it, but if you are ever in the TX area let me know. Or if im ever in the area I'll let you know.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.