Sonic Electronix

You say good advice...do you even read your own posts? You don't even know what deadening is so it seems the person who should sit back and listen. Just because you push papers at an asphalt company is hardly an authority

actually I'm an automation engineer here so I know the process of manufacturing asphalt very well...it's part of my job.

You don't know me or my experience so FUCK off. If YOU don't feel the need to contribute to this thread, then DON'T fucking post in it. He is looking for advice on fatmat and if anyone has used it. From MY experience, it worked alright, but again I used it on my previous build and was never subjected to very high heats like on a hot day in the southern states for example. The ONLY reason people were complaining about it is because it is not 100% butyl rubber and because it is not as thick as some of the other brands.

And as for vibrations damping, I know a thing or two about it...also part of my job and a big deal in mechanical engineering studies.

I think you are the one who need to take a step back...

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Asphalt is dangerous to breath for extended periods of time. Do not use!!!! Do not use Ice Guard either same stuff. Stay with the products made of butyl. If you have small kids in the car would you want them to smell asphalt all the time??? Gives me a headache!!!!!

If you live at the North Pole I would use it but not on a 90 Summer day in the States!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

You say good advice...do you even read your own posts? You don't even know what deadening is so it seems the person who should sit back and listen. Just because you push papers at an asphalt company is hardly an authority

actually I'm an automation engineer here so I know the process of manufacturing asphalt very well...it's part of my job.

You don't know me or my experience so FUCK off. If YOU don't feel the need to contribute to this thread, then DON'T fucking post in it. He is looking for advice on fatmat and if anyone has used it. From MY experience, it worked alright, but again I used it on my previous build and was never subjected to very high heats like on a hot day in the southern states for example. The ONLY reason people were complaining about it is because it is not 100% butyl rubber and because it is not as thick as some of the other brands.

And as for vibrations damping, I know a thing or two about it...also part of my job and a big deal in mechanical engineering studies.

LOL. Your whole post is fail, it just proves you really have no idea. You don't know me or my experience, so you can put your e-peen away, but Google doesn't make you intelligent ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I used NVX , works and sticks .

Dose get a bit gooy on the edges at 110+ can't find the post I made with goo pics but I did a test on it link> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137762-nvx-sound-dampening/

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

This is what I use. I was actually very impressed with it. 71 mil on a digital caliper with out the backing on it. I used brake cleaner to clean the matel before i installed it.

I get a huge discount on this stuff through my work so I wasnt worried if it turned out to be garbage.

http://www.thermotec.com/products/14700-super-sonic-acoustical-mat.html

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

So pretty much I should return it and go with something like there mega mat since that is butyl or find a little bit more expensive brand

audiotechnix is cheap right now, I picked up 40sq ft of 60 mil for my sierra for $90 shipped

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

LOL. Your whole post is fail, it just proves you really have no idea. You don't know me or my experience, so you can put your e-peen away, but Google doesn't make you intelligent ;)

I don't need to know your experiences, the way you act depicts a perfect picture of how ignorant you are. I don't need google, I have relevant knowledge that actually contributes to society...some of us have real jobs and don't rely on mommy and daddy. Come at me when you've grown up some. you aren't even close to being on my level so get off your dad's dick and do something with your life. Tired of little fucks like you who think you are hot shit, don't contribute any relative knowledge but cry for attention.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Stop the pissing match or you are both taking a vacation.

And Bboy, you might want to figure out who you are talking to b4 you go challenging their knowledge.

From the way you are typing and acting i can already tell TeamHT has probably forgotten more about audio than you currently know...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived