Official Paranormal and Creepy Picture Thread + Stories

Don't know much about it myself other than what I've read and seen on youtube. Haven't been there, but I would like to go. Just got to find a few people willing to come along. Maybe next time I go home for a visit I'll go there, that is if I can find the place. Some reason can't find it. Even using the real name of the road, which is Lawler Ford Rd. But I know that Wildwood,Mo where Zombie Rd is, is about 30 miles or less from where I grew up.

After using Bing Maps instead of Google Maps I was able to find the road and Zombie Rd was closer to me than I thought, only about 15 miles away

Need more info an details if zombie road

Watch the movie "children of the grave" you will learn some parts about it. Plus its just cool in general.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Aww man, I am hella into this kind of stuff. I love debunking it but when you can't explain stuff its the best.

So here we go, That door you posted a picture of, It's the inside of the back door to a lot of Taco Bells. The reason why it says that/looks like that is so you look through the peep hole/dont get robbed/shot. That is the number one way fast food restaurants are robbed. Someone knocks on the back door and some fool opens it and they come rushing in. Sometimes they will try and say it is a delivery or some BS.

That door you posted a picture of, It's the inside of the back door to a lot of Taco Bells. Someone knocks on the back door and some fool opens it and they come rushing in. Sometimes they will try and say it is a delivery or some BS.

and many thanks to a vigilant employee lol jk man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

FUCK ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived