Down here where I live you see bagged trucks being used as dailys drivers and lifted trucks being trailer queens which grinds my gears because we have awesome mudding spots. But there's nothing funnier than seeing a bagged dually towing a lifted truck to a show, always turns heads lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I personally like lifted trucks and see them as more practical at least where i live because of our winters butni respect both and would love to have a bagged truck both take alot of time and effort

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

You must get like 6 feet of snow to need a lifted truck

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Down here where I live you see bagged trucks being used as dailys drivers and lifted trucks being trailer queens which grinds my gears because we have awesome mudding spots. But there's nothing funnier than seeing a bagged dually towing a lifted truck to a show, always turns heads lol

That is a sight I'd have to see, a bagged dually towing a lifted truck to a show. Some reason that just doesn't seem right and I'm all for bagged trucks.

What I find funny is here in Texas there are a shit ton of trucks, I'd say at least 40+% of the vehicles on the road.

What's so funny is on 80% of them the bed is empty or there is no trailer. Nicely polished and chrome rims.

Few that buy a truck NEED a truck. People buy them because they like them and that's it. Make it how you like it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I have both, in a sense, lifted and lowered. I'd LOVE to have a bagged toy with boost(namely a bagged Volvo wagon with a turbo'ed small block). My Silverado literally doesn't ever get in a situation that it needs to be any higher than it is. My F-150 and F-250 are worth the lift though. The 250 gets drove hard in the mud and is a half ass tow pig. The 150 will be my daily when it gets fixed, and will most likely make several fishing trips.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived