Francis Rages about Ben Affleck as Batman

Baydestrian

Also, in case you are late to the party Francis is Boogie's gamer nerd rage persona....Boogie himself is a gamer though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

How bout them apples LMAO!!!!

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

He is a decent actor. And any new super hero movie will be 95% CGI anyway so all he has to do is talk...

^^^this. Personally I think Christian Bale is a douche and played a shitty batman. Ben got in shape and has been doing alot of award winning/badass movies lately.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

He is a decent actor. And any new super hero movie will be 95% CGI anyway so all he has to do is talk...

^^^this. Personally I think Christian Bale is a douche and played a shitty batman. Ben got in shape and has been doing alot of award winning/badass movies lately.

You really thought that Bale did a bad portrayal of batman? Thats......the first I've ever heard of this. Ben was the one who did Achilles in Troy right? This movie should be damn good. Troy has that one amazing fight scene where I think he absolutely destroyed that scene it was so good. But that's only in my opinion.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

You really thought that Bale did a bad portrayal of batman? Thats......the first I've ever heard of this. Ben was the one who did Achilles in Troy right? This movie should be damn good. Troy has that one amazing fight scene where I think he absolutely destroyed that scene it was so good. But that's only in my opinion.
No, brad pitt and some other dude I cant remeber fought in that scene but brad pitt played Achilles. I just dont like Christian Bale, not just as batman but in anything. People comparing to daredevil but that would have been a shitty flick regardless of actor. A blind hero who lawyers by day and has a cane as a weapon? Lame.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived