Food Cards, Section 8, etc., How do We Get Rid of It?

Im a maintenance supervisor over two complexes one is luxury and the other section 8 and they don't care about your shit they destroy these houses and constantly bitch and complain about everything very unappreciative about what they do get. Went to one last week with a Jag and Mercedes in the driveway and found out this lady pays $30 a month for rent WTF.

Im a maintenance supervisor over two complexes one is luxury and the other section 8 and they don't care about your shit they destroy these houses and constantly bitch and complain about everything very unappreciative about what they do get. Went to one last week with a Jag and Mercedes in the driveway and found out this lady pays $30 a month for rent WTF.

How do you think they can 'afford' them? Cause they only pay $30 for rent, and am sure what ever "work" they do is a cash only business...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

While I agree the system is flawed and lots of people take advantage of that it doesnt mean you should get rid of it. The amount of people that actually need these programs and use them properly is just as large a number as the scammers. its meant to be temporary support till you can get back on your feet but unfortunately they have no real way of getting rid of the scammers. what are you going to do starve children because they have piece of shit parents? Or make familys that arent scamming homeless just because others are? Also who do you think these criminal minded people are goinh to steal from next once you take the welfare away from them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Orion, I'm with you (cept on the Cali part, think it should be nation wide). I personally don't see people using the government funds on bs... but I do know it happens. I'm not oblivious. But, how to do it? Only thing I can think of would be to get celebrities on it. If you look back at all the things, when the celebrities get involved, things happen. If it's just your average joe, not much happens.

I do think it'd help not only our states, but our country. I mean, we're not spending all the money on welfare, and can actually lower some taxes which means more money for us. And would the government be without money? Of course not. Say 2 cents of every dollar we earn goes to welfare (Just a guess, not sure), if we changed that to 1 cent and instead of welfare, used it for not owing China?

And of course, add onto that where we'd have a lot less people doing nothing but actually going out there and earning money? That would help us, tremendously. Better economy, so on and so forth.

I do think people do need help, but it should be temporary or something. Not a permanent thing. I mean, I remember when drug testing was being talked about and how people flipped. Well, how do you buy the drugs if you are using government money? Government should be allowed, and not even allowed but just do it, to drug test them since they're paying them. How many of us have jobs that we get drug tested? We may complain a little cause PITA but, they are our employer, they can drug test us if they want.

Sheena = pedobear

While I agree the system is flawed and lots of people take advantage of that it doesnt mean you should get rid of it. The amount of people that actually need these programs and use them properly is just as large a number as the scammers. its meant to be temporary support till you can get back on your feet but unfortunately they have no real way of getting rid of the scammers. what are you going to do starve children because they have piece of shit parents? Or make familys that arent scamming homeless just because others are? Also who do you think these criminal minded people are goinh to steal from next once you take the welfare away from them?

Could be assigned a social worker, or whatever the hell they'd be called. Someone that helps them find housing, jobs, so on and so forth.

Look at me and others. I don't and can't make enough money to live off of one job. And I don't pay all the bills. I pay close to almost of them but not all. (All but $500 I pay) So what do I do? Fuck government assistance (Wouldn't be able to get any anyways). I am proving I'm not a pos, not worthless, and have 2 full time jobs. Yeah. I'm 24. Think someone else could even have 1? Get off assistance?

I do agree that people need them, but TEMPORARILY. Not permanently, like most do.

Sheena = pedobear

Orion, I'm with you (cept on the Cali part, think it should be nation wide). I personally don't see people using the government funds on bs... but I do know it happens. I'm not oblivious. But, how to do it? Only thing I can think of would be to get celebrities on it. If you look back at all the things, when the celebrities get involved, things happen. If it's just your average joe, not much happens.

I do think it'd help not only our states, but our country. I mean, we're not spending all the money on welfare, and can actually lower some taxes which means more money for us. And would the government be without money? Of course not. Say 2 cents of every dollar we earn goes to welfare (Just a guess, not sure), if we changed that to 1 cent and instead of welfare, used it for not owing China?

And of course, add onto that where we'd have a lot less people doing nothing but actually going out there and earning money? That would help us, tremendously. Better economy, so on and so forth.

I do think people do need help, but it should be temporary or something. Not a permanent thing. I mean, I remember when drug testing was being talked about and how people flipped. Well, how do you buy the drugs if you are using government money? Government should be allowed, and not even allowed but just do it, to drug test them since they're paying them. How many of us have jobs that we get drug tested? We may complain a little cause PITA but, they are our employer, they can drug test us if they want.

There are temporary programs for actual cash assistance in many states. Here in michigan you can only receive cash assistance for 4 years total your whole life. For the food stamps though it is a federal program % 100 funded with federal money and the states are not allowed to set a time limit on it even if they could im sure they wouldn't . The only thing the state is allowed to determine is how to distribute the money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think stopping it completely is the answer, that's just me. However, one answer I can guarantee would work is having periodic drug tests that happen every 1-2 months, Why should we pay for housing and welfare taxes for people that do and abuse drugs? That would in my opinion thin out the lot quite a bit, and lower our taxes.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

EBT cards shouldn't be allowed to use to buy junk food at the corner store, or at fast food restaurants, period. And how the hell does a person driving a Navigator, blinged up, and holding the latest iPhone even qualify for the assistance?

Maybe I should stop complaining and get a card myself. SMH/

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived