Food Cards, Section 8, etc., How do We Get Rid of It?

It has gotten WAY to out of hand...it's meant to help people who need it to survive for a short while until they get back on their feet. I think it's a good program but it's been abused beyond control and that's where it needs to be fixed.

Or it could be limited to a 1-2 years, Its a SUPPORT system, not a life solution.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Something definitely needs to change with the welfare system. Before my uncle went to jail he was a drug dealer and had 3k a month in those food cards because of crack heads would give him their cards as payment for drugs.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Could be assigned a social worker, or whatever the hell they'd be called. Someone that helps them find housing, jobs, so on and so forth.

Look at me and others. I don't and can't make enough money to live off of one job. And I don't pay all the bills. I pay close to almost of them but not all. (All but $500 I pay) So what do I do? Fuck government assistance (Wouldn't be able to get any anyways). I am proving I'm not a pos, not worthless, and have 2 full time jobs. Yeah. I'm 24. Think someone else could even have 1? Get off assistance?

I do agree that people need them, but TEMPORARILY. Not permanently, like most do.

I agree % 100 percent with you its should be temporary and is meant be but some people scam the system. People are assigned a social worker and are supposed to find a job if they dont have one. That doesnt mean people actually care they are criminals after all they dont follows rules.

I also work for everything I have and would never ask for a hand out. I have been homeless and hungry in my life and have never tried to get foodstamps or anything else. I would never want to be in the system. But if I had a child back then what would I do let it starve because I couldnt get a job I dont think so

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if even ONE kid goes hungry because some selfish ass is sick of a program then our society has failed...

LOLOL selfish??? im selfish because i have to get up every morning and go to work to pay bills and such for my self, and others that i dont even know??

im selfish because they're too lazy to get off their asses and get a fucking job?

im selfish because they'd rather spend their money on drugs and brand new jewelry, phones, vehicles and such??

imo, kids should come first before stuff people want.. jewelry, phones, cars etc.. aren't a need.. they're a want..

food is a necessity, and what should come first..

rofl..

i am only talking about people who have NO way to fend for them selves. If one kid goes hungry because of a cut in funding or a disabled adult doesn't get the help they need because someone has a chip about earning theirs then we as a country will turn into Brazil...

we can't help what people do with their money. All we can do is block convenience stores and restaurants all together from accepting the EBT.

I spent YEARS deployed and saw trillions pissed away feeding terrorists and making people fucking wealthy. If we can do that we can take care of our own. Period...

Way too many people take advantage of it and that pisses me off.

College kids.. "I'm poor, I'm a college student". Are you fucking kidding me?

There are some good people out there though who are just trying to stay or get on their feet, if it wasn't for the program they would go hungry.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived