I use kicker and rockford fosgate rcas with no problems, used to us knuconcptz but stopped after a while.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

So this weekend here's my to do list:

1. Install RGB LEDs. They have a remote but I may wire to my relay that's triggered by the radio

2. Install pure white LEDs if they come in, in the floor boards and trunk. Trunk will be wired to trunk light. Idk if I'll wire the floorboards to the dome lights, so they'd turn on when I open the door or turned the dome light on. Other option is just wire them to the open door sensors.

3. Extend legs on amp rack and mount small 2-channel to bottom side of amp rack

4. Wire rear speakers in the sound bar to the small 2-channel. Gain fade ability and I think it'll have better SQ since I'll have some rear fill. The speakers are aimed towards the back of each seat for those who don't know.

5. Wire 6x9's to door speaker 2-channel. The boxes have switches on them to turn on/off. The 6x9's are really only used when I wanna show off loudness/clarity or when I go play like volleyball and want tunes.

6. Install switch on bass amp remote wire that way I can shut amp off or reset it if I play it too hard when it's hot and it protects, only happened a couple times.

7. Replace RCA's if i have time. I have 200' of coax cable so I may use that and actually solder on RCA ends to it. When I used coax before it ends had coax ends that were shitty crimped on, then a twist on coax to RCA adapter. I don't really have any other use for the wire so I may try it. Thoughts?

Feel free to give me some thoughts!

Also, idk if I told on here but, I switched the old cheapy 6x9's to a new pair of Infinity Reference 6953i 3-ways. Much more clarity and volume

I haven't seen a single pic in 3 pages, which is from 2013 :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived