kjstoken360

What would you do to someone if you caught them stealing your woofers in the middle of the night?

113 posts in this topic

well first i would tell them to get off my property and before they off of it i will beat the everliving shit out of them cause i already warned them what they gonna do now the the law is on my side

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

3 people like this

I love these threads. it always devolves into tough guy talk, and threats of murder. have fun in prison, over a stereo.

id likely call the cops. I have guns, and a cc permit, but no desire to go to jail over a rash decision. id get as full of a description as I could, to provide to the officer.

to the guy who claims his insurance wont cover ca.. you need better insurance. anything thats bolted to my car is covered by my car insurance, and anything in a secured location in my home (or properties) are covered by home owners..

Didn't say I sold kill them. But a good knock upside the head with a blunt object followed by some zip ties while I call the cops sounds like a good idea.

@0.32

3 people like this

I've been in this situation, it was A "Friend" I knew. Chased him down, choked him till I saw fear in his eyes and spit right in his mouth. Never saw the kid ever again, doesn't even hang out with my group of friends anymore.

Edit: I'm 18, so I did a childish thing and threw a blown loaded sony explodes box threw his front windshield while my buddy was driving. Possibly the best thing I've ever done and ever will do in my life.

Edited by Tribe Called Bass
1 person likes this

I've been in this situation, it was A "Friend" I knew. Chased him down, choked him till I saw fear in his eyes and spit right in his mouth. Never saw the kid ever again, doesn't even hang out with my group of friends anymore.

Edit: I'm 18, so I did a childish thing and threw a blown loaded sony explodes box threw his front windshield while my buddy was driving. Possibly the best thing I've ever done and ever will do in my life.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

3 people like this

Reuse that traffic video... except input "people wantin to steal my sony Xplode" every time he says traffic

1 person likes this

A corpse cant tell their side of the story, just sayin.

2 people like this

After the police get the thief i'll know who they are and then i will light their house on fire, then i will make some thermite and put a hole through their car's engine block. Thats only if i don't put a bullit in their head drag the body into the woods and bury the mutherf#$%^&.