Sonic Electronix

wtf Sound solutions audio "ssa"

They slamming there ass off at the moment but one that reads lower ohms is clearly getting more power...

Science is a harsh mistress huh.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

So....you did put 2 different ohm subs together....and still played them...am i understanding this right?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Out the box the NEW ONE is reading 1.2 OHMS IN SERIES IN PARALLEL 0 OHM

OLD ONE reads 4ohm in series 2 ohm in PARALLEL

So you have one sub reading 4 ohms in series and 2 a parallel and one sub thats 1.2 ohms in series and 0 ohm in parallel.... and you put them in the same box and still hooked each other up and still played them.....
What you want me to do throw them away? They dont wanna do shit to help. I asked to cancel order last month an shit an they ignored me an just sent all this garbage

09 mustang gt

what he is saying is. he bought a 4 ohm sub but got a 2 ohm sub.. so to work with it he ordered a new sub that is 2 ohms to match with what he got.. after hooking up the new sub to a dmm it is giving him bad readings

so both subs are the same or should be the same load thats why he wired them together

You need to chill out. We've been trying to help you and your being irate and misinforming us. You have not stated that both are dual 2 until literally just now. Your jumblefuck of sentence fragments and poor punctuation don't help that fact. Test each coil separate per sub. If your reading a 4ohm load and a 1.2 ohm load they're not going to be compatible.

You shouldn't have a D2 and a D4 sub in the same box. T/S specs are different and even then, your ohm load can't be correct, hence why one has more excursion than the other.

B

Your problem is that you are trying to just run what you have abs what you received. I realize it took forever to receive what you have, but you shouldn't have hooked them up. EITHER of them. SSA should have taken care of the problem or both subs should have been sent back for a FULL refund.

ro are you fucking serious? Did you read anything? I ordered a 4 AND THEY SENT A 2! BOTH OF THEM ARE 2OHM SUBS! THE NEW ONE IS READING 1.2ISH
Dont cuss at me E-thug. They didn't make you hook them up in your car. That was your bad. Don't complain about the performance of a product if the reason it isn't working is because you choose to hook it up wrong. . You should have straightened the issue out with SSA before every sending power to either sub.

As far as 1.2 vs 2 ohm, again should have straightened it out with SSA

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

what he is saying is. he bought a 4 ohm sub but got a 2 ohm sub.. so to work with it he ordered a new sub that is 2 ohms to match with what he got.. after hooking up the new sub to a dmm it is giving him bad readings

so both subs are the same or should be the same load thats why he wired them together

THANK YOU! I COULD KISS YOU nah just kidding. But thanks for understanding me

09 mustang gt

Archived