What Did I Do Wrong??

And consensus says, if you've got the money, get Steve's sunflash. It's great for beginners. Using the stuff from home depot or Lowe's is cheaper and convenient, but you'd waste a lot of product just getting used to it and getting the mixing down right.

ummm no i dont reccomend that at all, have you used his sunflash because i have its great for getting your first shape but then you need to use reggular resin to strengthen

In what application did you find the sun flash lacking strength?

Sorry dude, it's hot here in AZ. I mixed body filler last weekend and it setup in 4 minutes. Way too much hardener man :(

I use a syringe with CCs marked on the side and I use Slow reacting MEKP in the summer of AZ. Ive got a chart somewhere for how much MEKP per ounce of resin and it also has a column to adjust by outside temp. I can just tell that the account of drops you used was probably at least 3-4 times the amount that sold have been used.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

And consensus says, if you've got the money, get Steve's sunflash. It's great for beginners. Using the stuff from home depot or Lowe's is cheaper and convenient, but you'd waste a lot of product just getting used to it and getting the mixing down right.

ummm no i dont reccomend that at all, have you used his sunflash because i have its great for getting your first shape but then you need to use reggular resin to strengthen

when i glassed 4 batteries into the back of a 67 camaro and it chipped away like it was nothing it is a laminate resin not structural, great for getting your shape, defiantely an amazing product but if you need strength i would stick with the regular resin, just my opinion

Thanks for the hands-on insight Will :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

They make a bottle that measures the catalyst its alot easier.

The sunflash should work for you no problem, I tested it at meades shop and it was just as strong as anything else in have used, If you lay to much resin without something to soak it up it will chip just like any other resin.

You can buy uv activated hardener and add it to whatever resin you have if you wanna try it, can get enough to make 10 gallons for around 50 bucks iirc.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Archived