Jump to content

SMD Folding @ Home Team


Recommended Posts

Posted

Audio. It was a good race lol. Ur passing me tonight

I think it will actually be in about a half hour or less once this WU finishes, but you probably have one close to being done too.

Cheers

:drinks:

 

 

Posted

Now that I have everything running OK, getting a solid 45k PPD with only my CPU... on medium. This isn't a dedicated folding machine, so I'm playing games and whatnot while it's folding on Medium, but it's something :D

Posted

Up to 4th place!!! most of my ppd is earned on servers, so its all cpu ppd.

just doing what i can! :-)

caught up pretty quick running with cpu's only!

This is why.

Servers have a ton of cores.

server.jpg

Posted

Phfft I run 16 cores in my phone :P

jk that's very nice! What CPUs?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

I'm curious as to how u guys are doing these points cpu only too. 8cores is doing zilch for me lol. But I should share folding on facebook and get some other ppl to join in. It could be fun. And like stated. Is for a good cause. I shut my 300 ppd machine down tho. Was just terrible. Weeks to finish a wu. Might setup ps3 to fold lol. How do I do that?

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

Up to 4th place!!! most of my ppd is earned on servers, so its all cpu ppd.

just doing what i can! :-)

caught up pretty quick running with cpu's only!

This is why.

Servers have a ton of cores.

server.jpg

You may want to try this if you haven't already,

http://folding.stanford.edu/home/guide/configuration-guide/#ntoc7

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

Anyone else having issues with WU 7810 not submitting tonight?

-EDIT-

Well looks like the collection server at 171.64.65.98 was rejecting for a little bit, but mine just submitted after trying for about 3 hours.

If you have issues with WU's being submitted, check your log and reference the IP it's trying to submit to with the spreadsheet here. You want the "connect" column to say "accepting".

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/pybeta/serverstat.html

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8296 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...