why is this in the SQ area? sorry gotta move it.

i gotta be totally honest. You need to rip everything out and re do it.

Its really bad. The first set of pics werent so bad though, and it was a nice car before it got stolen.

x2....it def needs some work!!! but you need to glass them door panels for sure....that is why they are wrinkly!!

but yea atleast your trying....they are alot of ppl that wouldnt even think about attempting something like that for there first build!!

it was a nice car too....sry bout the theft!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

some of you guys are kinda rough but, yeah dude, you basically need to start over. before you go trying this again, get yourself some nice tools so you can get the job done right. id also do a lil more research if i were you.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I will say the first pic of the box sittin in the back seat, subs lookin up is very cool lookin. find motivation in in the comments and do your thing. if you have to start over do it now lol.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

damn you had to go and close it, I wanted to say something.

sorry Im not really trying to pile on, but....

HOLY SHIT

Ill give yeah credit for trying but like meade said ripp it out, and try agian, this time put a little effort into it.

bills a fun hater....bills a fun hater................

I'm all good till some says something about getting shit jacked.

I've been through it too many times to be cool with it ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So Ive cleaned it up...............and yes i deleted my own post as well..........and i re opened it......so the fella can update.....

lets stay on track here guys......any more shots taken....will be deleted....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

yea i got the rd's from a dude who was originally going to do 40 of em and i figured i could fi8 and i was told i couldnt but i got em to fit

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

I didnt want to read all of this, but I do think, Yeah he tried, and the only reason he is getting offensive is how there is post after post of shit talking to this newb....

How does that make this awesome website look like to any outsider that comes in and reads this topic, or the other topic??

should probably just leave the topic alone, just so this guy doesnt get banned from saying something he is almost forced to say

well, he already did pretty much

I would love to have the oppt to do something similiar in a car like that, with that equipment

The guy was jacked, robbed of Thousands of dollars of equipment/rims

Then he came back to Try to do a descent system to show the haters he wont let that jack move get him down

and then shit talked to for trying

I know I would be pissed, and saying some things I wouldnt be proud of saying

But my only comment is

Jasper jig, and router for speaker holes

and use atleast SOME FLEECE for them door panels, Before you suede them, the wrinkles will be minimized ALOT

^^ cut and pasted from the deleted and hated thread

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thank you and sorry to ppl for cursing that is every 1 except accordman

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

Archived