Sonic Electronix

Monster, Huge, Big, Enourmous System!

Why is EVERY BIG SYSTEM gotta be compared to Chickens???? FUCK if it werent for Meade no one would even KNOW about the Rezcelade or the HOOPTY!!!!!!!!!! Can we go at least one big system discussion without sayin how chicken would react to it?!

GIVE THE GUY A FUCKIN BREAK..............SHEESH

Sorry.......But we should feel honored that he's even lettin us watch the build....its all in love of audio....not to see who's balls are bigger.

Well said bro!

EXCUSE ME FOR MAKING A FUCKING JOKE

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I dont know. to me this seems as pointless as the all out SPL vehicles. he says it's over 3000 pounds in subs, i am willing to guess about the same in batteries, if not more. and maybe 4-500 pounds in batteries. What I always liked about bassrace vehicles is, to, they seemed like street vehicles, who are loud as fuck. now you have guys like tommy, and pipo, and bob perillio's van, and they are just as outlandish as the all out spl vehicles. I will admit i think it is cool to have a vehicle as loud as this will be, but I also think bassracers are getting as bad as the extreme 5+ vehicles.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I dont know. to me this seems as pointless as the all out SPL vehicles. he says it's over 3000 pounds in subs, i am willing to guess about the same in batteries, if not more. and maybe 4-500 pounds in batteries. What I always liked about bassrace vehicles is, to, they seemed like street vehicles, who are loud as fuck. now you have guys like tommy, and pipo, and bob perillio's van, and they are just as outlandish as the all out spl vehicles. I will admit i think it is cool to have a vehicle as loud as this will be, but I also think bassracers are getting as bad as the extreme 5+ vehicles.

Yea i can understand that, but its still cool to see someone go out of the ordinary every little once in a while..

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

this should be pretty loud. those t3's are sexy subs.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

its gonna be atrailer queen and im pretty sure hes a dealer of t3. The groundpounder is where its at now. Much easier to sell subs to someone when they can hear it belting out the low lows. I wouldnt be surprised if that thing sits in front of his store and moves about a dozen times a year. .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh and if you noticed they keep talking about school and buses. I'm gonna bet that he picked up an old bus and is about to do some sick ass clamshell. A side to side clamshell like randy had in the truck. I cant wait itll be bonkers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i can't wait to see this one. a brotha got the heart to do 64 10s. man that's sick. i hope he gets a good score and if not then i'd feel sick after all that work.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module