Just a quick Dyno run on the DC 7.5k

Nice!!!

What's it do certified and uncertified?

Gotcha

I think you are in a pretty unique position right now. You have the ability to test amps at ~12, 14, and 16 volts. I'm REALLY curious to see how the power ratings vs. voltages play out

Gotcha

I think you are in a pretty unique position right now. You have the ability to test amps at ~12, 14, and 16 volts. I'm REALLY curious to see how the power ratings vs. voltages play out

I dont have the time to test every amp at all voltages, but I will definitely play with a few different ones to see what happens. To test in my truck I have to have some help though unless I set up a podium, hmm that sounds like a pretty good idea.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Video(s) or it didn't happen?! j/k

Monster power to attempt to harness ... enough for a couple pair of front stage components?! :)

Have fun with it, Sir!

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Kyle might need to start sweating haha!

That was dynamic. Certified is a real bitch. That is where the honey badger will get its revenge.

I just got home.

Lookin now....

And, im not surprised. I know, that im seeing some serious current.... bow28.gif.pagespeed.ce.sUBeeCi_2p.gif

I think i WILL be surprised on the CERT runs. If i could have laid a guess, i would have picked it going negative. That is a bitch of a test for ANY amp ......

Good shit DC and Cj !!