zayres29 Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 That's the easy way out... I never want a walled vehicle... it would be fun to build but hell to live with its not for me Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
john253a Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 For me it would be no diff My work van you can't see out the rear window anyways You could try pitting a wave in the box to bring up the net so you can shorten it up in the rear
77-AUDIO Posted April 20, 2016 Report Posted April 20, 2016 I have a Kia soul, a Kicker L5 15, and my max dims are 22 tall, 36 wide and 17 deep. I planned on doing sub up port back but looks like I have to do port up. can someone help. port i 8" diameter 15" long. tuned to about 34htz. will be powered by an old school zed autotek bts7300 sub is dual 4 ohm and will be wired in parallel to 2 ohm. (before box rise. which I hope in none) PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
RooTxBeeR Posted April 20, 2016 Report Posted April 20, 2016 I have a Kia soul, a Kicker L5 15, and my max dims are 22 tall, 36 wide and 17 deep. I planned on doing sub up port back but looks like I have to do port up. can someone help. port i 8" diameter 15" long. tuned to about 34htz. will be powered by an old school zed autotek bts7300 sub is dual 4 ohm and will be wired in parallel to 2 ohm. (before box rise. which I hope in none) Make a topic. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
reedal Posted April 20, 2016 Report Posted April 20, 2016 I have a Kia soul, a Kicker L5 15, and my max dims are 22 tall, 36 wide and 17 deep. I planned on doing sub up port back but looks like I have to do port up. can someone help. port i 8" diameter 15" long. tuned to about 34htz. will be powered by an old school zed autotek bts7300 sub is dual 4 ohm and will be wired in parallel to 2 ohm. (before box rise. which I hope in none) You didn't say what you needed help with, but you should start your own thread with what your question you need help with is, as this is someone else's thread, and the last reply was two and a half years ago. And your impedance curve (what you called box rise) will happen no matter what. It's inevitable due to AC, and you shouldn't worry about it because it's pointless to do so unless you're pushing for numbers on a meter. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
77-AUDIO Posted April 20, 2016 Report Posted April 20, 2016 Got it. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.