think your safe with an alarm?

Yep, that is why it is important to screw in and semi-hide some of your audio equipment. I see people with amps mounted to there box, and held down by an l bracket.. Two screws and the amp and box is gone forever.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

This is not new at all,like stated above nothing is fool proof,and depending on the alarm itself ,if the fool wants it he will try any thing to get your stuff.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

I live in a mostly safe neighborhood. Never had to lock stuff up. Ever. Last 2 summers cars got broke into. This year my truck was 1. Glad they didn't grab any of my gear. But they rolled my windows down?!? But anyways since I can't afford an alarm and my mom and dad won't let me get one I said insure everything in the vehicle and let me get tint. I lock it now and cover amps and sub if possible but can't do much. They are in my back seat of an ext cab pickup. And hearing this idt I'd want an alarm anyways. But would tint and locking and insuring be the next best best?

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Directed's way- Clone Safe Code-Hopping is Directed's advanced form of 66-bit encryption, providing absolute immunity from Code Grabbers, (illegal devices that intercept and rebroadcast radio frequency signals). Another way of saying 66-bit is 2 to the 66th power, which is 18 quintilion - an 18 followed by 18 zeros...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Directed's way- Clone Safe Code-Hopping is an avanced form of 66-bit encryption, providing absolute immunity from Code Grabbers, (illegal devices that intercept and rebroadcast radio frequency signals). Another way of saying 66-bit is 2 to the 66th power, which is 18 quintilion - an 18 followed by 18 zeros...

Interesting... so directed products are safe from code grabbing? Just curious... I made getting an alarm mandatory before I put in a bigger system.

Directed's way- Clone Safe Code-Hopping is an avanced form of 66-bit encryption, providing absolute immunity from Code Grabbers, (illegal devices that intercept and rebroadcast radio frequency signals). Another way of saying 66-bit is 2 to the 66th power, which is 18 quintilion - an 18 followed by 18 zeros...

Interesting... so directed products are safe from code grabbing? Just curious... I made getting an alarm mandatory before I put in a bigger system.

As far as I know/ so they say.....Would be nice if they did a demonstration though. But it's one of the reasons why I only go with Vipers.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived