Yard Sale! DC Audio, Sundown, Audio Technix, and whatever else I have on the shelf!

I am going to put this here for everyone to see.

I sold 2 Sundown 200.4s to user name cal.

When I pulled these amps from my truck they were working. When I put them on the test bench to check them before shipping, they both go straight into protect.

As soon as I found out that the amps were truly bad, I notified cal about the situation. I have assured him multiple times that he will get his money back. I have to transfer it from my bank account back into paypal to send the refund. He paid as a gift so I cannot refund the money without it being present in paypal.

Cal has decided to question my integrity because of this. Everyone that is a regular on this site knows me and how I do business. His $850 is not worth my reputation.

Got it... You are a reputable seller and a stand up guy so cal has nothing to fear

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I can also vouch for cody, just got my lvl 6s from him, as well as my previous 3.5k, my m3 8s, my lvl 4 15s, a couple batteries and god knows what else. He's a standup guy, great guy to deal with and would never screw you over.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i have bough from cody countless of times and never had an issue..

I can also vouch for cody, just got my lvl 6s from him, as well as my previous 3.5k, my m3 8s, my lvl 4 15s, a couple batteries and god knows what else. He's a standup guy, great guy to deal with and would never screw you over.

Ive made a couple purchases through Cody and never an issue, so Im confident that once the money clears it will be refunded to the buyer.

Got it... You are a reputable seller and a stand up guy so cal has nothing to fear

Thanks guys.

I just wanted to make sure this situation was made public so that there is no doubt about my intentions. If I were looking to scam someone, the last thing I would ever think to do would be make a public post about it.

how can he think that though.. if you wanted to rip him off you could have just shipped the amps is.. but you came clean so he shouldn't think that way

Archived