Sonic Electronix

FINALLY! A WON BATTLE FOR US BASSHEADS

I got a ticket for listening to my music in an empty parking lot 75 yards from the highway. who was I bothering again?

That is cops being dicks. I feel we can go to places that shouldnt bother anyone but as you can see 90% of these cops are on a power trip. Instead of chasing down tweakers and dealers they like to mess with the easy targets.

I got a ticket for listening to my music in an empty parking lot 75 yards from the highway. who was I bothering again?

i can hear masterwill truck from the property i hunt deer on, which is probably 2 miles away from his house. a couple of times ive texted him from the tree and told him to turn that shit down. so if your loud enough, you can bother quite a few people.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I don't care what people listen to. I care about who is around when they listen to it. I have my share of rap and metal with really bad lyrics but I can tell you my kids don't hear it or there friends. I am all about loud music but when you watch on youtube the people that demo there vehicles with kids present it offends me. I could never take my kids to any show because the lack of respect some people have for others. When I got into this hobby 20 years ago the music was not so filthy at the shows but now I would never take my son to any event. People like Alma Gates led the industry by example. We dont get to much of that anymore. We kind of ruined our own image.

back then easy e,nwa,2 live crew,hwa and many others was pretty much all you heard at shows. how is that not some of the nastiest music "lyrically"?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

i can hear masterwill truck from the property i hunt deer on, which is probably 2 miles away from his house. a couple of times ive texted him from the tree and told him to turn that shit down. so if your loud enough, you can bother quite a few people.

if the deer are not complaining why should he?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Not gonna read every post but of every freedom that this government is taking away people still want to be mad about it being legal to play loud music they don't like......

I am glad this whole thing went down like this even though I'm sure it will eventually revert back. Music I like or not give me as many rights as I am supposed to have instead of taking them away and thinking you are brainwashing us.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Who's to say what is good music? What is bad about rap? Oh because it talks about drugs? Sex? Oh yeah, let's pretend NO OTHER GENRE of music has these components.

i can name a few country songs that talk about this.. a few rock songs.. every genre talks about this some its more popular than other but its still talked about

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

i dojnt really care...for rap or any kind of music...if it haz a good bass line in it it is all good to play it...who cares about the ˝bad˝ words in the music

other than that...

im not so polite like you guys....

i bang evrywhere i go...even at home or at stop lights..

guess depends on somebodys tastes

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, and we should all be proud we live in a country that allows us this freedom. But what about peoples right to freedom of silence, if they prefer? The guy behind my house has an unreal home system, I mean old school with component receivers, amps, eq's and tower speakers and subs. On weekends he like to drink to much and re-live his old days when classic rock was king. Problem is, it bothers me, in my house when I am trying to watch a movie with my girl, have a nice dinner or when I need to wake up early because I work weekends. He finally got the point one morning when I got up around 7am and decided to listen to my car while I did some yard work. His hangover + old school break beats = a win for me. Point is, it shouldn't have come to this. It is about respect, and common decency. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Florida courts ruled that it is now legal to play loud music because writing tickets for music that is audible 25 feet away from the car is unconstitutional because it violates are right to freedom of speech. More about it herehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/20338447/loud-car-stereo-law-ruled-unconstitutional-in-florida?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8067222

blasting shitty rap music as loud as you want to me doesnt qualify as freedom of speech. it qualifies as being a complete and total fucking douchebag. and whoever the nutjob motherfucker is that declared it freedom of speech needs to be shot in the fucking head.

Oh So I guess You blast that shitty heavy metal music, or no... you blast that shitty country music that talk down on women just like rap music, oh you don't? let me guess your a basshead that blast gospel music and you live as a saint? GTFOH!!! IN EVERY GENRE THERE IS VULGAR MUSIC SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT ONE SPECIFIC GENRE!!! And If you were a TRUE "audiophile" you wouldn't single out any type of music and label it as a discrace to the community (I myself enjoy all music, the art and process as I am a part-time recording/mixing engineer). And remember this... It took PEOPLE (As in more then one "motherfucker" as you call them) to come up with the final decision. And besides, There are "Clean" versions of these shitty rap songs that your refering to and the fact that its rap is why its deemed "shitty"... so chill out with your rebel-like opinion because its opinions like yours (uneducated and hostile) that remain uncredibal when it's time to make an important decision! & no matter what you may respond, you'll not recieve another reply from me, I just felt the need to speak up to such an ignorant response, but carry on.

Now I do NOT condone blasting in neighborhoods and stop lights as it is disrespectful NO MATTER THE TYPE OF MUSIC... But besides that, I think its great for our commuity because even big events held for us to demo get shut down by the police! I thought it was great news, a little old now, but great.. LOL

Fucking this. Hugh is just an annoying redneck

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived