Yeah, got home and tried again around 10pm, no dice. Dashboard and delete update & cache, tried again no luck but it seemed the update was longer (though new one shouldn't be out yet), dashboard again then start by going to try the delete character again and my character was already gone so I created a new one and it auto through me into Free Roam. No need to do the race at the beginning. Weird. Been working fine for about an hr now

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If anyone doesn't have me on PS3, psn is same as my name here. Robbery was trying to invite me over earlier and I can't for the life of me figure out how to join him, I just get a notification like when you get a text in game.

Check your phone. After u get an invite it should be listed and you just pick the mission and hit X on ps

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Fuckkkkkkk I beat the gamr ... Now what to do lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived