Anyone's livelihood affected by the shutdown

inb4 Shitstorm.

In reality, best friends pops is navy. So he's SOL in the whole situation. Hopefully this doesn't last long at all.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Smoove, i have to ask and take it with a grain of salt. ( i hate starting political wars/fights). but id more so want your opinion.

What about all the Executiveorders the president has signed?

I don't believe he does those himself either. You think that Osama decision was all his call? It's just his rubber stamp that makes it final. And no I am not a conspiracy theory person. I just know way too many people have their hands in the cookie jar globally. Hell look at how the Bush's were oil connected to Osama's parents. If you don't that had anything to do with political decisions made during both the Bush's terms, than you've missed something. Hmmmm....... Bush era gas prices went high than obama era, why was that. My favorite recent example of Obama the scape goat is people getting mad and saying " he is gonna send out troops to syria", than we let Russia handle most of that BS and everyone blamed him for not sending our troops and letting someone else do it. Also another descision controlled by the senate. You can't have it both ways. and thats all I have for now. it's late.

I will be curious to see if anymore members chime in later on about being affected by this shut down... I will venture to say there are a LOT more than those that have posted so far being affected

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My sister told me IRS isn't working? But your still required to pay them if you owe. But if they owe you they'll pay when they start working again.. SMH. Freaking 27th amendment needs to be removed during shit like this.. I sure they wouldn't be sniffing there ass if they weren't getting paid.

Doesn't Affect me, but its ridiculous

I'm not affected, but it is some government BS.

One of the buildings that we secure is an IRS building... Needless to say the security officers are OVER FN JOYED lol...

We have had to shut down a few posts and furlough some of the new hires because of this bullshit..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Smoove, i have to ask and take it with a grain of salt. ( i hate starting political wars/fights). but id more so want your opinion.

What about all the Executiveorders the president has signed?

I don't believe he does those himself either. You think that Osama decision was all his call? It's just his rubber stamp that makes it final. And no I am not a conspiracy theory person. I just know way too many people have their hands in the cookie jar globally. Hell look at how the Bush's were oil connected to Osama's parents. If you don't that had anything to do with political decisions made during both the Bush's terms, than you've missed something. Hmmmm....... Bush era gas prices went high than obama era, why was that. My favorite recent example of Obama the scape goat is people getting mad and saying " he is gonna send out troops to syria", than we let Russia handle most of that BS and everyone blamed him for not sending our troops and letting someone else do it. Also another descision controlled by the senate. You can't have it both ways. and thats all I have for now. it's late.

That's what I said a long time ago. Sure, president gets all the bad rap but in whatever grade, we learned about this thing called checks and balances. Was made so what's being said doesn't happen. There are things that the president can do that can't be over-ruled but, it's whatever. We were talkin earlier in chat and well...

http://youtu.be/nKrV_waE-Fs?t=3m24s

My sister told me IRS isn't working? But your still required to pay them if you owe. But if they owe you they'll pay when they start working again.. SMH. Freaking 27th amendment needs to be removed during shit like this.. I sure they wouldn't be sniffing there ass if they weren't getting paid.

Doesn't Affect me, but its ridiculous

IRS isn't working. Some of it at least. I listen to the radio on way to work and during my driving time in morning. One of the talk show hosts/DJ's works for IRS after the talk show. He said it's bullshit. I mean, government get's shut down, that's whatever. But he actually had to go to work in order to get a piece of paper that says don't come to work. So all this government waste of the paper to do that, plus having everyone waste their gas to come into work... just for a paper that says not to come. They refused to do it over text/email/phone. Listening to radio ftw! lol.

Sheena = pedobear

I know that we received an email from our boss saying that we are working for free during the gov't shutdown... We are expected to still report to work as normal because we are considered essential employees being as we are responsible for security... Never thought I would have a decent job that requires me to work for free...

Anyone else affected in this way??

Same here. At work now. Said thing is, we have people on vaca that have been furloughed because they weren't here and won't be here for another week. To top it off, I have to work Saturday and Sunday, which would be over time usually, but since a shut down is still in progress, I will work those for free free. No OT permitted...poop.

I work at a facility that has a bunch of other govt buildings and it was a ghost town. So weird!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived