Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

daily driver goals ^^^

See that full beer, fall OFF the roof and GO INTO the cab? da fuq? lol.........

Man did i beat the fuck outta this thing that day.............. pounded on it all day, took first in 3-4 and 2nd in psyclone. Was the only one to do 599 with a 53.8 for 30s.

(yes all the loud fucks are at finals, but, still did ok number wise. Down yes, but, meh)

Hell, i beat on it just gettin to the joint,..... how we do it :)

(buddy Mel, dragging his ass for miles, there is actually a funny story behind this...lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Blazer is sold. Going to a great place. It will be around soon.

Called the bank yesterday, got qualifed for a small loan, just in case i see something i want. (full size something, yukon,tahoe, or the like)

I have some gear in the room ill reuse, and a small wad to blow on new shit.

I appreciate everyones support through this process. Was a fun build. Learned, bled, cried, laughed. I really appreciate everyones support, and help. Midnight hours on the phone with some of you, on how to glass properly, or mix some materials, enclosure specs, i could go on and on.

i had no idea what i was doing. Just jumped in head first. Again. Thank you. You all know who you are. And those that just supported the turd, i thank you.

That said, just like a lot of this year has been, it is time to move on. On and upward. Stay tuned for the next. It should be fun. :)

Kyle

Admins, feel free to lock this up.

Archived