Did you even miss a check.bobby?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Did you even miss a check.bobby?

We missed a little more than half a check. Well...depending on when they elect to back pay us who have worked this whole time. If they choose to wait until the next pay day to retro us, then yes, we missed half(ish), but have a long time to wait to get it. And knowing govt, I put money on it being the same with our next check so we end up taxed higher.

I still call bullshit on those off for 2 weeks getting back pay...or at least pay those of us who had to work the whole time getting 1.5 or something. I know it wasn't their faults they couldn't work...but still.

PS---can't wait for this to all begin again in January..or when ever.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

79cutty. The fact is people blame Obama, because he is the Pres and the buck stops there. When he ran he blames issues on Busch, but now he doesnt want to take responsibility. I have always just considerd myself a good american, neither Dem or Rep. And sorry to say if you kept up on everything that is going on, all the blame falls on the Dems, nut job Harry Reid and Obama. The presidents ego has gotten us where we are yoday. He just had to have his name on something, so while working on the affordable care act, he just had to have it called Obama care. You did know Obama called for the shut down, if he didn't want it to happen all he had to do was make an executive order like all the other assanine orders he made. The Republicans in this instance were fighting for the little guy. Obama care was supposed to be 75 percent cheaper health coverage. Instead its 3x more expensive, and if you dont have it now you will be fined. Thats just flat out unamerican (remember Hitler tried the same thing) So the republcans were trying to make congress, the gov and Obama adhere to the same rules and regs as we do. But no, they get a 72 percent subsidy for health coverage, plus keep their same plan and policy. And our so called great president is doubling the deficit. So regardless the differences in the past between Rep and Dem. If you kept up with the Gov and new what was going, you would know, in this situation it was the Rep who where in the right, fighting for us. Hell you got a pres who cant meet with our allies but can meet with our enimies. Have Rappers and convicted felons for dinner at the white house. But yet during and before the shut down. He refused to meet with the Republicans, and those were his words everday during his ego speech every morning. A great leader of men, has to be able to sit down and meet with both parties and come to an agreement, in which both parties give and take. But never leave the room until an agreement has been reached.I guess the older we get, the more we pay attention and understand just how the gov works. That being said, mark my words. This president will go down as the worse president in history.

truthsayer

^^^ lol. I feel as if I just read an article from Faux news. First off, it is both sides who are at fault. It is all for political gain, not what is right for you. Dems didn't want to meet the Repubs any where on this, and the Repubs didn't want anything to do with Obamacare, because it is a Dem idea and the Dems did it under a Dem strong Congress. Most of the Repubs still voted no on kicking the can (last night) because of the party lines they represent. It, politically, was in their best interest to vote no last night in order to say in November..I stood my ground for you...to get re-elected. Obama was not the person who had it named obamacare( http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/02/whats-in-a-word-the-debate-over-obamacare-the-name-the-law/ )...the repubs initiated that. You do not HAVE to have obamacare, but you MUST be insured. I can't remember Hitler doing that because he was around before my time (kidding there), but there is nothing wrong with everyone being insured. It works well in some countries...if done right.

https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-i-have-job-based-health-insurance/

If you think, for one second, that Repubs did this to make Congress adhere to the same laws, you haven't been paying attention. This health care act never impacted them (or any govt employee) because health care is an option granted from the employer. Of course, any employer who offers an employee insurance, doesn't become affected by this act. You are insured, then it doesn't impact you (except for maybe premiums going up, which mine do every year anyway).

Anyways...stop listening to the media. They aren't on your side, but on the side of the political parties they represent from a lobbyist stand-point. One point I do agree with, is the fact of forcing people to have insurance. If they can't afford any bill what so ever, then tax payer mcgee is fronting their bills either way...then you want to fine them for not having something they cannot afford? Makes logical sense...

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/08/no-special-subsidy-for-congress/

He won't go down as the worse President ever. Just because obamacare was enacted, doesn't mean it won't or can't be amended...or abolished..think prohibition ;)

BTW, there shouldn't be any political parties. It should just be Congress (senate and H of Rs with no affiliation). This would prevent dividing a country on false topics and beliefs, which only leads to confusing the masses and ill-informed.

79 Cutty is right. It is a Corporate Congress issue.

Blown

^^^^sayhuh?----thank you. I never said Obama didn't have a hand in this, and I am not foolish enough to think one side did this. Yes, Obama is adding to national debt, guess what, with inflation of course he is going to be adding a larger percentage, however, EVERY previous and future president/government has had their hands in the "cookie jar" adding to what we face now.

Reps are just as to blame as Dem. Dem are just as to blame as Reps! I am neither republican or democratic, I do my research and vote for the most qualified candidate that addresses the issues that affect myself, my family, my kids, and generations to come.....and guess what NO ONE has been a good candidate for a political position in quite some time. Their agendas are coincidentally quite closely mirrored to the corporate companies of whom support them financially.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Oh and IF Obama doubles the debt..we are beyond trouble lol. Can you imagine 32 trillion dollars of debt...oh wait, President doesn't have that kind of power...Congress on the other hand...

BTW, did you know it is actually criminal for Congress to NOT pass a budget? Know when the last time they passed an ACTUAL budget was? 2008... we have played kick the can since then.

But 79...we had one good candidate, but he was too Republican for the Repubs...Ron Paul. I'll still vote for him...or hell, I would even vote for Ross Perot lol F this two party system bullshit.

John Adams: There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

Blown

Agreed. Ron Paul was a decent candidate, but he definitely had nothing but his party in mind. John Adam's quote truly puts into perspective the issues our current government has. It is not necessarily the two party system, as much as it is the fact that neither party will compromise even a little. They are all a bunch of stubborn ass-hats that refuse to agree there is actually a middle ground where both parties and better yet their CONSTITUENTS can actually win and make progress in this pile of dung we currently have ourselves in.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

BTW, there shouldn't be any political parties. It should just be Congress (senate and H of Rs with no affiliation). This would prevent dividing a country on false topics and beliefs, which only leads to confusing the masses and ill-informed.

Thats what our First president George Washington told the next president to take office after he resigned, yet our second president John Adams DID NOT LISTEN and thats where the bullshit with political parties started... Of course going that far back in time, they actually "Compromised" . Now days, its a power trip! Too many people want to be King Henry, but if they keep that shit up, They going to wind up like he did too LOL our gov't is a disgrace to our founding fathers and colonist who fought the british for our independence!!!! and as an airmen that served 6yrs, Its a spit in the face for the gov't to treat it's people as such in a time like this!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Archived