Should I run my 360.3

JustinWillmon

Basically looking to see if I should run my 360.3. For a headunit I have a 80prs, I have p3 shallows in the kicks and for door speakers will most likely be running t5 components.

I've been reading around on her and some threads say if you have a good headunit with time alignment and all that then a processor isn't necessary. So in my application would it be better to run one, or should I just use the eq and t/a from the headunit?

Yeah i had every intentions of running it, then started reading threads, and saw some people saying if you had a good head unit, then there was no reason to run a processor. So was just trying to get some feedback, and see what some people thought.

Run it so you can have a 4-way system if your running subs also. If the shallow 8s are your subs then the 80-PRS will work. Keep researching what you want. Good luck.

I would I know Kylar did

Yes sir.

Will run both.

OP- its all bout options, and leverage. The 80prs will allow a OK 3 way active. With a select few bands.

.3 offers another channel of control, not to mention 31 bands of adjustment on each, with band passing, level control, a dual KNOB for fun.

It is up to you.

I have both, and run both.

Is it to much for your goals? then sell it. Also, it isn't the easiest piece of gear.

Then again, neither is the prs. So, ..... that said, im wondering why you bought both, either, or other.

I hope you the best.

It's alright I'll take it off your hands.. (And still order an 80PRS.)

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived