Dash player

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I started one of these last year, Hard drive crashed and lost all the code for it. I never re-coded it. Glad you are taking up the torch and good luck.

As for ideas,

Make the buttons big enough i dont have to look at the screen to hit next track or volume up and down.

Make the music library work well with big fonts.

Make it simple or give it a driving mode so you don't have 10,000 things to fumble with when driving.

Thats all i got.

Very cool, bro. I haven't looked into your build but is this your source unit or is there a head unit also?

Another thing to consider if it makes sense. I don't exactly know if bluetooth can share audio between a droid phone and that nexus, however if so then a bluetooth audio option would be tits!

If not available/feasible, try leaving a connection somewhere to hardwire tether your android phone to the nexus to get internet for free so apps like spotify, pandora, etc will function.

Anxiously waiting to see how it turns out. Take your time but be assertive!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Great idea bro! I've been on the fence about going tablet or deck, I'm not too close to that point on my ride yet since I have a working in dash at the moment but I think I'm going tablet seeing as how great ideas like yours are in development! Ill be tuned in for updates for sure!

Dashtab AIO (All in one)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Alright, we're getting the layout done right now. Obviously still very early stages of development but I wanted to let guys know its being started!

So far we've moved volume to the left, and brightness is on the right. Both will have sliders as well

None of the buttons are the correct size yet, don't worry, they will be larger and easily usable.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived