Pioneerchuck Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 You can now buy some funky pup subs...Lol I cant wait to get my hands on 2 of these! Hahaha this is awesome. http://www.emfcaraudio.com/funky-pup-nwc-10-10-subwoofer/
thefourth Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Earth shaking bass Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
hazestorm23 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 I forgot where I saw these they had like 4 12s for like 100 bucks maybe a bit more
ToNasty Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 theres a few places selling them now. im pretty sure xplicit audio is also selling them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Rockford96 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Holy crap a 1" voice coil! Thats a monster My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
n8ball2013 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Some of you will waste money on anything. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 legit question. how much power can these even handle? like 200rms?
tacomaguy1 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Maybe...they're extremely wimpy in person Team Flex Issues
Guest Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 i wonder how many of the 15's it takes to break a 50 in a daily box. like, 8 probably
Jessica Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 I heard even looking at a funky pup causes brain damage, might explain why these threads get started. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.