Go-N-Def Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I can't decide I'm thinking Q for different types of music clean just for the family not for me there no need for a spl sub. I would be getting this sub stock. Next I was looking a the ssd's don't know much about but I'd get it upgraded. Your opinions please. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
baron_of_bass Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 The q is a really nice musical sub, I don't think you can go wring with it. Depending on what it's for you might want to get the cooling option for it. Team Bass-Hz
kl0wn Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I had a Q 18 a while back in my explorer on an aq1200, I loved the thing. Sounded great regardless of the music I was playing 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Skullz Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 It depends on how much power you will run now and in the future, cause if you plan on adding more power then get the Q with room to grow for adding more power, and if you intend to stay around the same power for a long period of time than the SSd would be the better choice for the time being. Regardless of which one you wind up getting it will be an awesome sounding sub. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
BigManAC Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I've heard a lot of good thing about the Q and they are great subs. Personally I have a BL and love that thing to death!! Either way, you can't go wrong with Fi. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
REVOofRustler Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I've got a fully loaded Q12 and I love it! It's running off my BC2000d at 1ohm and it handles it like a champ. It sounds great too! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
TheMonolith2001 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Another Q Owner/supporter here - Fully loaded 18. Nothing bad to say about it! Very versatile sub. I'm the type of person that has to research the hell out of things before buying and the only thing bad I ever read about it is "everyone and their mom has one" or something to that effect.
Go-N-Def Posted October 23, 2013 Author Report Posted October 23, 2013 I heard afro's Qs and was impressed. You guys think at the very least i sho uld go cooling, what is the Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Go-N-Def Posted October 23, 2013 Author Report Posted October 23, 2013 Having phone trouble here. What are high q and p chamfer ? Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Pffffft.... FI is junk. Becarful. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.