Dog Owners Chime In (Please)

If she has parvo she will be throwing up foamy stuff and bad runs with blood in it. Lets hope this is not the issue with her. Not many pups can fight that off. I had one that got parvo and the vet said to force power aid drinks down them and raw eggs and it worked thankfully. But honestly if she has that it's not good at all and chances are she will not make it. I'm no dog expert but I hope this helps you and your pup pulls thru it ok.

If she has parvo she will be throwing up foamy stuff and bad runs with blood in it. Lets hope this is not the issue with her. Not many pups can fight that off. I had one that got parvo and the vet said to force power aid drinks down them and raw eggs and it worked thankfully. But honestly if she has that it's not good at all and chances are she will not make it.

If it was parvo the dog would have already passed away. Had dog that had parvo after he had heartworm. Cost me 2800.00. Parvo comes fast and will kill fast if not treated right away. Try the laxative.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I would call your Humane Society, your local staffy (or any breed really) rescue org., you already got the SPCA, and ask if they know of any vets or organizations willing to work with you.

Static drops are my bag.

Let me see what I can do Accord... My lady is a liscensed Vet tech and works on animals for a living

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hella cute pup bro sorry she's going thru this, that vets a dick what state do you live in? Here in Colorado springs my vet has been used by my family for like 40 years he's great and the clinic has a payment plan you can do, no credit card or anything its a payment plan thru there office internally. When my brindle got sick and wouldn't eat for a couple days the vet suggest plain white rice and plain ground beef IF I wanted to add it. She ate it after a lil and her stomach swelling went down and was fine after half a week of meds but she wasn't as sick as your baby sounds. Good luck bro hit me with your state and ill see what or who I can look up or refer you to. Hopefully I can help

I will also send it to my sister who had worked for vet clinic for many years and graduated college for some animal science major.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I'm on mobile atm but as far as parvo it is possible however she has not vomitted since yesterday there is no blood in her vomit and the vet told us she would have diareer and she has not pooped in 2 days her last bowel movement was small but solid. Still waiting for the spca to return my call. Going to try a lax and a bland diet today I just pray she eats atleast something.

I'll keep this updated, thanks for the inputs, I'm going to do whatever possible, not sure it will be much as the Er bill last night claimed most of my weekly funds.

Thanks lt smoke I'd greatly appreciate some input from a pro in that field

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

From my sister

I don't know of any organizations that will pay for treatment unless he gives up ownership of the dog. Most hospitals will not do payment plans. X-rays and blood-work are the only options when they do not have any other cause for sickness. If it is a blockage, and he doesn't have immediate surgery, then the only option is to wait it out and hope that the foreign body does not penetrate the organs before it can pass.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Thanks krakin. Her vomit is not really spit or foam either its more like fluid and watery

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I think it's a twist in her intestine or something she ate she can't digest. From what you have posted that's what I think. Parvo is aggressive and takes dogs out within 2 or 3 days tops so soccerballs is right on that .

Archived