'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

I quit cold turkey about 9 years ago. Well it'll be 9 years on December 6th (the day my daughter was born). But you can't make anyone quit smoking. You could try the vaping thing, but just remember your dad is old school and that may not work. Sometimes though, it take a life changing experience like this to change one's mind. Just be cautious with your approach to it.

Glad to hear he's doing better.

I quit cold turkey about 9 years ago. Well it'll be 9 years on December 6th (the day my daughter was born). But you can't make anyone quit smoking. You could try the vaping thing, but just remember your dad is old school and that may not work. Sometimes though, it take a life changing experience like this to change one's mind. Just be cautious with your approach to it.

Glad to hear he's doing better.

Oh no there will be no caution we have tried the nice hey quit smoking talk before now he gets the grim outlook of it. He is a bit of a hipster so he may like the thought of vaping either that or the patch gum whatever but quitting is mandatory it is no longer an option. I don't care if it is a slow process, it needs to lead to quitting though.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

lmfaoooo :ttiwwop::ttiwwop::ttiwwop:

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Nice stack of subs, I got 4 mayhem 15s chilling with an american bass 1000.1 chilling in my house for a future build.

Great damn subs!!

I think I have a great idea on how your doing your box since it seems like you are not walling.

Or at least I think I know what your doing for said box :D

Moar updates!!!!

Nice stack of subs, I got 4 mayhem 15s chilling with an american bass 1000.1 chilling in my house for a future build.

Great damn subs!!

I think I have a great idea on how your doing your box since it seems like you are not walling.

Or at least I think I know what your doing for said box :D

Moar updates!!!!

Lol very soon my dad should be out of the hospital by weeks end going to get the team together and get this done. I am trying to plan my first show/meet in mid december and I think I should atleast be playing :lol2:. I am open to ideas on sealing your method in your boys charger is where I am leaning but instead of using spray foam I am thinking of using the molding blocks to carve out a shape glass it to fit real snug but still be able to remove it. Might have to come up with some snug fitting wood pieces to keep the box snug and because of the amp rack it looks like the enclosure will be where its at and not shifting at all. I dunno I am open to ideas to do this right and not make a mess. Right now the enclosure is at 2.96 cubes net 2 4" ports on a 7.5k at .7 ohm daily and .35 for shows and demos.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Box is pretty small for those subs. And tiny port area. How long are the ports? Tuning?

You got high hopes if you think the gear will just drop in and do a 50 from the trunk.

I do hope you do it, but being realistic.

Yeah I know but figure if I have a goal in mind I know what I am looking for...really? How big would you do 2 mayhems on a 7.5k? I was told the bigger the better but I have restraints keeping me from using up the entire trunk so I figured a little under 1.5 per would be enough for them to get up there.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived