Jump to content

AA/SMDs bring home first place (Almost a 60 for three minutes)


Recommended Posts

Posted

GOOD GOD !!!!!

That, is über impressive. Wow.

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

He will tell you he has voltage problems.... aka dropping to like 13.5 or something lol

LOL, voltage issues eh?!? Fuck.

Congrats. Sick ass work/build. Damn.

Posted

GOOD GOD !!!!!

That, is über impressive. Wow.

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

Thanks Man!

I have 4 mechman 270 alts and 2 XS D3400's up front, 4 runs of knukonceptz 1/0 front to back (fused), 16 D3100's in the rear powering 6 DC 9k's wired to .35 daily on 6 SMD 18's.

I have not clamped for power draw but I'll guess at least 3500 amps of draw and around 1000 amps of charge when everything is hot... so I could use a couple more alts up in front and maybe a few more runs of 1/0...

oh well, there's always next year ;)

Posted

GOOD GOD !!!!!

That, is über impressive. Wow.

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

Thanks Man!

I have 4 mechman 270 alts and 2 XS D3400's up front, 8 runs of knukonceptz 1/0 (4 pos 4 neg) front to back (fused), 16 D3100's in the rear powering 6 DC 9k's wired to .35 daily on 6 SMD 18's, I've clamped around 8800 watts to each sub on music :)

I have not clamped for power draw but I'll guess at least 3500 amps of draw and around 1000 amps of charge when everything is hot... so I could use a couple more alts up in front and maybe a few more runs of 1/0...

oh well, there's always next year ;)

Posted

GOOD GOD !!!!!

That, is über impressive. Wow.

Nice bro. Jesus.

Can you tell me how your electrical starts and ends up? I can only imagine the power made, and consumed. JEEEEEEEEZUS.

He will tell you he has voltage problems.... aka dropping to like 13.5 or something lol

Man... I dropped to 13.0 volts during that Kaos run... no joke, I gotta upgrade ;)

Posted

what songs do yall use? I wanna play around and try a kaos run in my truck

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

what songs do yall use? I wanna play around and try a kaos run in my truck

If your sig is correct I would use Bass Ballin' by Bass Mekanik, just make sure you put the meter in the center of the windshield to get an accurate Kaos reading.

Posted

That's crazy. Talk about a loud demo machine lol

Isn't he tuned pretty low too?

Posted

3500 amps drawn... Still letting that sink in for a second.

Absolutely nuts.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...