No Shave November - 2013

I'm in. Got a lil head start tho. I'm letting it go until after the holidays. At least.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Haven't shaved in over a year, haven't trimmed since February I think. I'm going for no shave ever again. :P People do mention Duck Dynasty a lot around me, which gets a little annoying sometimes... Lol

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I think I'm gonna let mine grow until it gets hot again, and if it doesn't bother me when it's hot, I'll let it go till next November

That's whats up! That is what I did last year. I thought it would piss me off when it got hot, but it didn't bother me.

Haven't shaved in over a year, haven't trimmed since February I think. I'm going for no shave ever again. :P People do mention Duck Dynasty a lot around me, which gets a little annoying sometimes... Lol

However.... the Duck Dynasty cracks get old when you hear a bunch in one day. I still just keep telling people that I lost my razor.

Stay strong newly bearded brothers. One month goes by slow when you first do it, but they get quicker and quicker the longer you keep that razor in the "lost" bucket.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Mid month update

20131113_061410.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Mine is no where near that Jesus!! At times I like it at other times it drives me crazy, I did trim the neck beard, that is to much for me

null_zps3dd50436.jpg

At least the new girl likes it, she doesn't want me to shave it off. Win!!

Archived