SLAYER1805 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I had a nice go at it for a week, than had to trim it for work. I even offered to buy a beard net but that idea got shot down. So I'm growing my stache out now lol
dionysus Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I had a nice go at it for a week, than had to trim it for work. I even offered to buy a beard net but that idea got shot down. So I'm growing my stache out now lol Do a Ron Burgundy stash!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dog24fret Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 Others have embarrassing self pics so here's a funny one for ya Some have seen it lmao Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
sayhuh? Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 Mine is no where near that Jesus!! At times I like it at other times it drives me crazy, I did trim the neck beard, that is to much for me At least the new girl likes it, she doesn't want me to shave it off. Win!! Dr House I presume? Good shit guys. I'd post a pic up, but then I'd have to take one lol Blown
SMZ2 Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 I've got crazy neck beard so far but that's about it.... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Blue Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 Mine so far. Have to line it up for work. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 17, 2013 Author Report Posted November 17, 2013 Nice work so far! I got a "NICE beard!" tonight when the wifey and I went out for Sushi. Those are always nice. It saddens me that November is half over! See how fast it goes when bearding is FREAKING AWESOME!?! What kind of work NAZIS won't let people have a beard?!?! Oh yeah, anyone see this:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1849538-brian-wilson-wont-be-signed-by-the-yankees-because-he-wont-shave-his-beard?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
thecityxignites Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 I decided that I don't care if my beard is a neck beard, lol. A beard is a beard, and the rest will grow in eventually. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
David Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 Mine is no where near that Jesus!! At times I like it at other times it drives me crazy, I did trim the neck beard, that is to much for me At least the new girl likes it, she doesn't want me to shave it off. Win!! Dr House I presume? Good shit guys. I'd post a pic up, but then I'd have to take one lol I have heard the dr house many times lol, I take it as compliment especially from hot chic that thinks he's hot lol
David Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 Oh and it's really starting to get thick, I'm digging it!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.