oldsoundguy Posted December 30, 2013 Report Posted December 30, 2013 I took the goat down to beard level but will continue to grow the beard out. Just got tired of it being different lengths. Started growing the beard on Oct 3 2013 so looks like 3 months worth here. Doesn't grow super fast but its thick. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Dangrebel Posted December 30, 2013 Report Posted December 30, 2013 Had to shave for Christmas but here it it a few days after lol. God I hate selfies 1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,
oldsoundguy Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 http://www.cafepress.com/thebeardly 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Lbox88 Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 Almost 2 months and an hour and a half of snow blowing later... UBL | Build Log
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Last weekend. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Keith77 Posted November 12, 2014 Report Posted November 12, 2014 Bump this back up Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Motorboat KER Posted November 12, 2014 Report Posted November 12, 2014 I wish I could grow anything! My shit is still patchy as hell.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.